Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Sick Of Huge Cable Bills, But NEED Your Boxing???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Honestly I am tired of my cable bill (Time Warner) but streaming is just not the same. I got a jail broken Amazon firestick for Christmas (dont rat on me please lol) and although its kinda cool for somethings like movies or what not, it sucks for fights. Until they come up with something full proof or PBC takes over, I am sticking with my $159 cable bundle with HBO and Showtime.
    You gotta get the BOX, that little stick don't do well with live streams at least not for those other streams

Comment

Or just buy a $40 Amazon Fire stick and do about 10 minutes of video watching on YouTube about installing KODI and you can stream boxing and any other thing you want...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Or just buy a $40 Amazon Fire stick and do about 10 minutes of video watching on YouTube about installing KODI and you can stream boxing and any other thing you want...
        What this guy said

I got the Apollo 7.7.4 build on one and Pulse CCM on another.

If you're using your phone(android) I'd go with either mobdro(apk), kodi and live steam player(apk) apps

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          What this guy said

I got the Apollo 7.7.4 build on one and Pulse CCM on another.

If you're using your phone(android) I'd go with either mobdro(apk), kodi and live steam player(apk) apps
          You need 3rd party software to get Kodi onto your Fire Stick though right?

I'm on a Chromebook which can't DL 3rd party software so I'm stuck there. Might just go buy a pre-rigged Fire Stick with Kodi already on it. Or have someone else do it.

What about updates though? Do you need to update the software constantly?

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post

I'm on a Chromebook which can't DL 3rd party software so I'm stuck there. Might just go buy a pre-rigged Fire Stick with Kodi already on it. Or have someone else do it.

Go on YouTube and just search Kodi and Es explorer ...you can do it all through there right on the stick.

Comment

I use Kodi myself. they have free streaming available, but a lot of time it's not worth watching it. I got a paid IPTV and I get all sports in HD and it's very reliable. They have different plan: 3 months $35, 6 months 60 and a whole year for $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post

Don't believe so, I hooked a co-worker up with the program on his phone. He connected to his bluetooth player and had to get Chromecast as well

This might help; it's a lot of steps but it'll do the trick

http://www.alphr.com/google/google-c...le-s-streaming

2nd part of your post... I'll pm you a program to upload on kodi and it'll give you a build with most of them having an option to update with just one click.

I wouldn't mess around with the firestick, but that's just me personal preference. I use the M8S and nexus player box. It's ever better if you can connect directly through the modem with an Ethernet cable on the m8s box
                Last edited by hhs661; 04-25-2016, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
                  I have a decent sized tv(42 inch) and the quality is pretty bad. Also reading other people's reviews it seems like I am not the only one who thinks this. To each his own I guess but I couldn't recommend it to anyone. I suppose it's better than an online stream.
                  I agree with your assessment of the quality. I had a buddy of mine praise that same thing the TS is saying and said he watches everything for free. I stopped by his house to watch some boxing(showtime) and drink some beers a couple months back. We did watch boxing and saw it live but damn that quality was bad.

If you are just looking for you boxing fix and don't really care about the quality of the picture then yea its fine but if you like watching your boxing in HD with great quality then you are screwed.

I think if you have a non flat screen non HD tv it would be fine but if you are trying to watch it on the 40inch or bigger flat screen HD tv then the quality will be garbage.
                  Last edited by boxinghead530; 04-25-2016, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                    I use Kodi myself. they have free streaming available, but a lot of time it's not worth watching it. I got a paid IPTV and I get all sports in HD and it's very reliable. They have different plan: 3 months $35, 6 months 60 and a whole year for $100.
                    I had Ruya but didn't renew. I've found a few addons that work great. Such as awesomestreams, 3amigos(gotta search a ton) & zemtv

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      I had Ruya but didn't renew. I've found a few addons that work great. Such as awesomestreams, 3amigos(gotta search a ton) & zemtv
                      Ruya sucks, man. I have this new addon called Evolution IPTV and the VIP channels, which are all sports, work great. it is 100% maintain

They have live TV, but I don't use it since there are plenty addons that I can watch my shows.

I can gladly take some videos and post them hear so you guys can try it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X