Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You Sick Of Huge Cable Bills, But NEED Your Boxing???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Sick Of Huge Cable Bills, But NEED Your Boxing???

I was too. BOXING was my main concern for becoming a "cord cutter". I worried I wouldn't be able to watch my boxing, but worry no more.....

I have a Roku. On my Roku I subscribe to Showtime's app, which is only $10/mo. and streams live. So you still get live SHO BOXING.

HBO was my biggest concern, because their app doesn't stream live. BUT... SlingTV offers HBO. SlingTV streams live cable channels, and offers HBO. I watched GGG last night in HD via SlingTV.

Buy a cheap ass antenna for your PBC viewing, throw in Netflix and Hulu for other fun (non boxing related fun), and you're cooking a stew baby!

I save $120 a month and still get my BOXING this way. Cheers!

I have Sling TV, that **** is garbage, video quality is terrible. Hopefully it gets better down the line, but playstation vue is the better option for now.

Comment

Can you use it outside US?

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
        I have Sling TV, that **** is garbage, video quality is terrible. Hopefully it gets better down the line, but playstation vue is the better option for now.
        I haven't had any problems with SlingTV. Been flawless for the few months I've had it so far.

Comment

Originally posted by BoliviaChiLEsp View Post
          Can you use it outside US?
          I think so, I'm not sure. I know there is all kinds of international streaming tv apps all over the Roku, so I wouldn't see why not. I can stream Pakistani TV if I want to, but am a little nervous to lol.

Comment

oh yes,,,, only reason I'm keeping hbo and showtime is boxing

Comment

good idea ts, might really try this

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                good idea ts, might really try this
                Yeah, you'll save tons of money and still have your boxing. I was nervous to make the switch, but I'm sooooo glad I did.

Comment

Hey what's roku?

Comment

Originally posted by ThumperMcDougal View Post
                    I haven't had any problems with SlingTV. Been flawless for the few months I've had it so far.
                    I have a decent sized tv(42 inch) and the quality is pretty bad. Also reading other people's reviews it seems like I am not the only one who thinks this. To each his own I guess but I couldn't recommend it to anyone. I suppose it's better than an online stream.

Comment

Working...
                    X