Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Golovkin's Coach: Andre Ward Must Go to 164 or No Fight

http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...o-fight--93850
    Andre Ward To Mayweather: I'll Go 160 To Fight You!

Comment

Wow, you actually have people trying to defend this when there is an article and video in this thread exposing his lies?

Really?

Comment

Wish someone would have gone to youtube on their phone and put him on blast to his face. GGG really needs to check Abel and let him know to fall back with the BS.

Comment

This **** again?

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post

None of these guys understand the internet. Every stupid contradictory thing you've ever said is recorded somewhere. So stop pretending you didn't say it.

Comment

Has Sanchez considered a career in politics?

Comment

Abel is the worst lmao

Constantly making 3G look bad

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  You'll notice that there were no videos on Ward discussing the weight issue. Everything is all assumptions. That this Ward guy was really interested in fighting the Kazakhstani. There were no pressure at all on this Ward character.
                  This Ward story is all based on assumptions. That the guy truly wanted 3G. They let him get away with his pretensions. I've never even seen a video of him addressing the weight issue. Even the fake offer was never addressed properly. Did he accept the 164 CW in his offer? That's why these fake fans are never interested in the fight. They're just interested in being able to say, "3G ducking Ward doe."

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

None of these guys understand the internet. Every stupid contradictory thing you've ever said is recorded somewhere. So stop pretending you didn't say it.
                    The problem is nobody calls them out on it. I'd fully expect journalists to do that, but I never see anyone willing to do so.

Comment

The 3G hating community won't even give a **** about that story. They're bullies. You'd wonder if they love their kids getting bullied. Look at them. You'll get sick just looking at them.

Comment

Working...
                      X