Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence sums up the GGG haters in a nut shell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least you get some indication that Spence isn't a student of the game. Ward can't even make 168 anymore, let alone 1 f'n 60... Way to make yourself look f'n stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post

Somebody let Spence know, Ward don't fight at 160lbs. He might as well have said Ward could clean out 122 lbs while he was at it.
      he actually thought wade would beat ggg? wow lol thats worse than the posters on here

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
        Every reaction to Golovkin by these guys is "Ward." It's a coping mechanism for them. They feel threatened. Nothing more.
        I was literally lol'ing for a couple minutes reading some stuff on here

Comment

Spence was probably the only person picking Wade so you can't call his pick typical. Everyone gets scrutinzed in boxing or any other sport. For some reason Golovkin's fans get sensitive about him being criticized but are quick to point to other boxers fighting the same level of opponents he's fighting.

Comment

Uh oh. Are they going to disown Sugar Ray Leonard?

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              Spence was probably the only person picking Wade so you can't call his pick typical. Everyone gets scrutinzed in boxing or any other sport. For some reason Golovkin's fans get sensitive about him being criticized but are quick to point to other boxers fighting the same level of opponents he's fighting.
              It's not his picking Wade that's so funny, it's his immediate reaction afterwards to having to declare Ward as superior to Golovkin.

Golovkin's never fought over 161.25 lbs. Ward just had rehydration weight of 186 lbs (Golovkin was 171 lbs last night), and yet there's this instant fall back to picking Ward over Golovkin despite an increasing size disparity.

Comment

They probably have PSA on BET stating you gotta always back other blacks in EVERYTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                  The posters on this site are sad I don't think I've seen one black poster give GGG props they hate his guts! Lol
                  How do you know what race they are though? Do you think its impossible that a white person could be critical of GGG?

If I came out and said non-black posters are always the first ones to bring up race what would you say?

Comment

Originally posted by dranoel View Post
                    How the hell is this not a race thing?

Like can't fighters, even, look at certain things objectively?

Clearly GGG was overmatched for wade, in fact, 100:1 fav

and a brother has to stick with a brother,
                    but as soon as that guy loses, they have to get like the bigger dude in there to defend things for african americans it seems? Like some grade school type of garbage
                    so childish Spence

Total nonsense imo
                    Iunno how that happens
                    if I were african american, I'd still see GGG as a sick fighter
                    he has the amateur experience, he has the technicals, and he has the power
                    You can't really hate on him knocking out whoever is put in front of him.
                    I wouldn't side with Wade if you paid me to, if Wade was white
                    nobody would of been his friend with those skills
                    can't lie
                    This^^^^^^^

Was talking to some of my guys last night about the fight and they said "Man you're from DC and a brother, how are you not going with Wade"? As if just because i'm black i'm supposed to rock with him. I told them Wade was nowhere near a level as a GGG and I can't roll with someone just because he happens to be from the same race as me. That's just dumb as heck

Comment

Originally posted by dirty fingers View Post
                      Uh oh. Are they going to disown Sugar Ray Leonard?

According to the race hunters here (like yourself) SRL isn't really giving GGG props. It's not possible because he's black, right?

All blacks hate GGG right?

P.S. It's so funny seeing the same people scream racism and if you rewind a couple of years, they are the same people saying, "stop bringing up race in everything."

Comical.

Comment

Working...
                      X