Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs will KO GGG... Mark my words!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NYC8224 View Post
    So what is the reason for the pid of Ward on his knee? He won that fight
    I didn't think he won. It was a great moment for Kovalev.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      I didn't think he won. It was a great moment for Kovalev.
      What was great exactly? It was a knockdown, nothing special though. Ward win though

Comment

What was great exactly? It was a knockdown, nothing special though. Ward win though
        And the desperation drips off the screen. Haha

Comment

Nah ward got his ass beat

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            I can't wait.

I wish GGG would let Jacobs hit him like he let Wade hit him.

I wish GGG would try to outbox Jacobs like he outboxed Pepe Le Pew.

I'm telling you guys right now, as soon as Jacobs lands clean, it will change the whole scope of the fight.

Mark my words
            I thought Golovkin didn't let people hit him. Just that he has sht defense.

Comment

Anything can happen in boxing. I don't get why people assume Golovkin will beat Jacobs easily. Jacobs might get wild and land a big punch and even score a KD. Call me crazy but I don't write off Jacobs. I favour GGG to win but it can be a close fight.

Comment

I think GGG stops Jacobs, but people are crazy to think that Jacobs doesn't stand a chance. He'll be in the fight, win or lose. And Jacobs' power is no joke. Golovkin is gonna have to fight smart, like he did against Lemieux. Jacobs is no Wade or Welterweight Brook.

Comment

Its very possible Jacobs kos GGG. But if GGG beats Jacobs and its a big if....dont then say GGG beat a bum in Jacobs!
                  Let's give GGG credit four having beat a credible opponent

Comment

Jacobs has the tools to KO or beat everyone at 160 lbs including Golovkin. However, you have to be confident. He is not confident. He's running away from the fight since two years. Maybe he will fight him now, because he literally has to. But if you have no confidence, if you're scared through the whole training camp, you stand no chance against a killer like King G. He's like an Mongolian eagle hunting for wolfs in the desert. But Jacobs ain't no wolf. He is like a sheep standing on a cliff and the eagle from Karaganda has already set his target on his scared neck.

Comment

You have more confidence than Jacobs does.

Comment

Working...
                      X