Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daniel Jacobs will KO GGG... Mark my words!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
    I owe ya some points brah.
    Yes sir......

Comment

• Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Jacobs had every opportunity to negotiate for the best possible purse, now the negotiation period is about up and the purse bid is Monday at which point he gets stuck with the 25%. If Jacobs fails to accept a deal before the purse bid, at which time he'll receive the 25% deal and then decide to vacate, then yes I consider him to have ducked the fight.

What other negotiations are you referring to? Each is unique to itself. Jacobs doesn't have much leverage. He's not a draw and he's the challenger. What am I missing? He's not being offered cheap money by any means, especially looking at his prior earnings.

If you're referring to Canelo/Golovkin, it's a different story. The fight's not til Sept. 2017. If Golovkin was turning down the $10mill offer and the deadline was a few days away, I'd be criticizing the hell out of Golovkin. He'd be a fool to kill the fight over even a few million dollars. The upside is too important. Same aspect with Jacobs, it looks like he's killing the fight either b/c he doesn't want it, or b/c he wants a little more money. I imagine he's being offered around $2mill, there's not much more money in the pot than $5-$6mill.
      The fight got signed so all of this is moot. My point simply was that Jacobs was never afraid to fight GGG. He just was trying to get more than 25% because he felt he deserved more, which is the same position GGG is taking relative to the offer Canelo gave him, he thinks he deserves more than $10 mil whenever the fight happens. W

Fan favorites on NSB can turn down any deal and it never means anything. They are not held accountable when they cause a fight to fall through. They are not criticized when they negotiate and delay a fight. There is not a limit or a maximum amount they "must" take nor do they ever have to be grateful for an opportunity to fight for a title.

I find that incredibly unfair.

Comment

• Golovkin should do a heel turn for this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
          This is exactly what I see happening against Lil G if only because I feel Jacobs will start out excellent, like Brook did, then get caught with a punch he didn't see coming. Won't hurt him serious, but will drop and stun him enough that he'll get stopped inside of 7 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            I can't wait.

I wish GGG would let Jacobs hit him like he let Wade hit him.

I wish GGG would try to outbox Jacobs like he outboxed Pepe Le Pew.

I'm telling you guys right now, as soon as Jacobs lands clean, it will change the whole scope of the fight.

Mark my words
            No. Danny will lose.

Comment

This is like MMA math and triangle theories.

You have to look at the context in those knockdowns. Jacobs was beating Pirog before that KO whether you agree or not. It's a fact.

GGG does not move like Pirog. He doesn't have the upper body movement. Golovkin is very robotic with his movement. Very rarely does he duck out of the way of a punch. However, he has shown great agility against Lemiuex. Problem is, that's really not telling me much since Lemieux's feet are an F550 and Jacobs feet are a Corvette.

Lemieux is also the same height as GGG with short T-rex arms. Jacobs is tall and lengthy and is therefore able to generate much more power and get more leverage than Lemeiux. Jacobs is also much faster than DL and much better in his delivery.

Who has GGG fought with the power, speed and boxing ability of Daniel Jacobs? Jacobs is like Willie Monroe but with mutant-esque power compared to Monroe.

If Golovkin drops his hands and lets Jacobs hit him like he let Monroe and Wade hit him, it's over. You know this. In the same breath, he can't afford to try and outbox Jacobs like he did DL. Yes, that statement is subjective, but I'm going purely off the eye test here.

Another thing to think about is although Lemieux was KO'd by Rubio, GGG never hurt DL to the head. All the times DL was hurt was to the body. Does this mean that Rubio hits harder than GGG because he was able to hurt DL to the head? Of course not which is why I don't like using analogies like that when talking about fights.

GGG has never faced someone of Jacobs caliber that has all the tools, power and threats of Jacobs. I'm salivating thinking about it.

Tom Loeffler has said that Jacobs is more of a threat than Canelo for a reason.
              Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Jacobs is more Julian Jackson/ Gerald McClellan. Look at his frame and the way he generates force compared to the aforementioned guys.

I got the blankee and pillow ready for GGG

We're less than a month out and for all you trolling b1tches that said I would run away because I was "shook" because the fight got signed, here's to you.

Remember who told you first

Comment

We're less than a month out and for all you trolling b1tches that said I would run away because I was "shook" because the fight got signed, here's to you.

Remember who told you first
                Jacobs is getting koed in 2 rounds.

Comment

• https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=738467

Just as I figured, GGG is going to try to outbox Jacobs. Stick a fork in GGG; he and his fans are done

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X