No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: My Goal is To Collect All The Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Golovkin View Post
    Could you share a link for that interview in Spanish? Thanks.
    I'm trying? I can't find it anywhere! It was done at Saul's house by some guy. Him and his trainer are sitting by the ring in his garage. You see some other guys training and such in the background. He walks up and start talking to Canelo. Who stands up and starts talking about how training is going. The WHOLE time he's getting eyballed like hell. Then GGG comes up and after a few questions the 155 comes up... Canelo looks pissed!!! Looks like he's gonna say something to him for a quote and Reynoso butts in and starts talking about how tough this Khan fight is??? Canelo turns away turning SUPER RED!!! Even for a ginger... And Walks away PISSED!!!Then the interview is done???

Comment

Anyone WANTING to bet ALL their POINTS on Wade??? I'll give you 25-1 POINTS odds...

Comment

Heck I'll give you 100-1
        Like the REAL ODDS

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
          "Boxing is a business", you love to say. So why get mad at GGG for doing smart business? Hes making money, without taking any damage.

Don't be mad at Gennady, be mad at the other fighters in his division who have clearly made it known that they would rather give him free money so they can fight a lesser opponent.
          TRUE!!! BUT e ALWAYS says it's about the BELTS... And then takes the free $$$$

So your right.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            Tough times ahead of you bud, much disappointment. It'll ease up a bit when Canelo gets stripped, he can regain his rep at his own pace

Canelo is 25, Golovkin is old..... at his own pace, Canelo already has a much better resume than Golovkin, so he will be recognized as a much better fighter.

Golovkin has been a pro for 10 years, yet he has done absolutely nothing.

And you..... you have decided to talk about " pace " LMAO

You dopey pac-stains say the silliest things.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
              Ok please answer me this????? Wtf was the last time ward fought at 168???
              How can you take that serious??? Ward never intended on fighting GGG and not because he is scared but because he is too big to make 168 period so stop bringing it up!

Are you absolutely sure about that ?

Because, that would either make Team Golovkin ******, for not realizing..... or it would make them the biggest b1tches in boxing, for trying to drag him down to 164.

Andre Ward Must Go to 164 or No Fight.....
              http://www.boxingscene.com/golovkins...o-fight--93850

“Ward wants to fight Golovkin, and he wants to fight next, but it won’t happen at 164-pounds. By accepting 168 with Carl Froch and Chavez Jr., but then demanding 164 with Ward – it’s their way of saying, ‘we don’t want to fight Andre Ward,” the source revealed to Boxing Scene.....

Come on man, you guys are starting to look a bit crazy now.

Chill, Ward could see whats up, so he moved on to bigger and better things.

You guys should have realized whats up when Ward walked up to Loeffler at the Mayweather/Pacquiao fight and told him to stop lying to the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                Somebody must have asked him about fighting Ward. That's usually when the belts become important to him.
                mental ward vs GGG at 162 all nite long

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                  You must have nothing else better to do today, do you?
                  yes telling the truth takes up my time

Comment

Oh really?! ...

Comment

Originally posted by Reigning Champ View Post
                      Oh really?! ...
                      Good bump. "Unification is the goal."

Comment

Working...
                      X