No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: My Goal is To Collect All The Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gennady Golovkin: My Goal is To Collect All The Titles

By Francisco Salazar - Gennady Golovkin overlooking Dominic Wade? Why would he? After accumulating world title belts, earning endorsements, and remaining unbeaten, Golovkin has no reason to look past Wade, who may indeed be over his head tonight. Golovkin lives by the motto of If it's not broke, don't fix it.' Besides, Golovkin has too much to lose, including a potential showdown against Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, whenever that would take place.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    By Francisco Salazar - Gennady Golovkin overlooking Dominic Wade? Why would he? After accumulating world title belts, earning endorsements, and remaining unbeaten, Golovkin has no reason to look past Wade, who may indeed be over his head tonight. Golovkin lives by the motto of If it's not broke, don't fix it.' Besides, Golovkin has too much to lose, including a potential showdown against Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez, whenever that would take place.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    ...and to fight Floyd at 154, as well as Froch at 172.

Comment

Well he can drop the IBO cause it's a fake title. Only other one he needs is the catch weigh canelo belt. Wbc

Comment

(But in the meantime I'll go to 154 168 and 172 if the money's right)

Comment

Then stop collecting step aside fees. Stop calling out Froch at 168. Stop calling out Zurda at 168

Comment

I think he means all of the Welterweight ones.

Comment

If Alvared vacates and a fight with Billy Hoe gets made then GGG could have a clean sweep of all belts by the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                Then stop collecting step aside fees. Stop calling out Froch at 168. Stop calling out Zurda at 168
                Thats just dumb business. Nothing better than making money to do nothing. I mean, thats what boxing is about right? Getting paid.

Better to get paid for not beating the schit out of someone.

Safety first!

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                  (But in the meantime I'll go to 154 168 and 172 if the money's right)
                  Yah in the meantime i'll go to 154, sure. For Floyd. But not for Canelo.

Or I'll go to 168 for Froch, but not for Ward.

Dude's been hanging out in the Wildcard too much.

Comment

As if that would prove anything meaningful...

Comment

Working...
                    X