No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin, Dominic Wade Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovkin, Dominic Wade Ready For War

In the main event, Gennady Golovkin (34-0, 31 KOs), originally from Karaganda, Kazakhstan, and now training at Big Bear, Cal., defends his middleweight crown against Dominic Wade (18-0, 12 KOs) from Largo, Md., in a scheduled 12-round contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Truly one of those "Just get it over with and out of the way" type of fights.

Comment

WOW....... WADE doesn't go passed 3.

Comment

Wade looking skinny fat.

Comment

Wade is going to be very sore on Sunday if he lasts 6 rds.

Comment

doesn't seem like 157 would be a major problem for GGG. hopefully both he and canelo are willing to compromise a little

Comment

wow, wade doesnt even look like he trained. big golovkin fan, but i'm probably gonna go out tomorrow night and just download this on sunday/monday. im finding it harder and harder to stay in on saturday nights to watch boxing.

dear boxing gods, give us something good/interesting please. i do like that frampton-santa cruz fight doe.

Comment

After all the interviews of Wade talking about how hard he was working, I'm disappointed in his physique. My body looks better than his and I'm 36 :/

Comment

Anybody see the interview with Wade where he said that he was a thug and he might break GGG's face?

Sam Watson did most of the talking but that was the gist of Wade's comments

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                    doesn't seem like 157 would be a major problem for GGG. hopefully both he and canelo are willing to compromise a little
                    Yeah was gonna say that...I think there's 2lbs he could lose from his frame, just negotiate with canelo and make it fair at 157lb....if canelo runs from that and still refuses to fight golovkin then strip him and send him back to 154lb like a nice boy...canelo will find it very very hard if he still won't face him and then gives up his belt.. The mexican nation will not take to kindly to that and basically it's a duck

Comment

Working...
                    X