Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a Valid Argument that Gonzalez is P4P King?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
    I think it's great most major publication have him #1 on their. He really deserves his ranking and it forces fanboys like you to acknowledge the work being done at the lower divisions.
    He has an undefeated champion in his division and the Estrada rematch and he fights a 16-2 fighter. We got a little Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      0f course he does

put his resume besides more hyped guys like Kovalev, GGG or Canelo. His resume is clearly superior and he is the most complete boxer puncher in the game. He is a well school. precise fighter

he is one of my favs for that reason. He doesnt waste anything and those hard combos....phew
      Did you see him fight Takayama!! Very entertaining fight!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        But Berto, Guerrero, Ortiz, etc. Those are names for the P4P #1 to fight if he's black right?
        Floyd beat Canelo and Cotto unlike Golovkin . My favorite fighters are literally everything you dumb racist.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          he has a better resume than the guys below him, is undefeated across 3 divisions, doesn't hold/clinch/bend over and look at the canvas to win but because you are uninformed i guess none of that counts. if you don't see it or know about it, it doesn't matter/exist
          The midget weight classes have a new weight class for every extra pound.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            Boxrec has him 19th P4P and he's fighting a guy with 16-2 record. So how is he so great? Estrada and Villoria?
            It's interesting that you use boxrec as an example of where Gonzalez should be ranked. Boxrec has your hated GGG ranked 4th best in the world pound for pound. Boxrec ranks your favorite fighter Andre Ward as the 30th best in the world pound for pound. You should be glad to know they rank Canelo as the best fighter in the world pound for pound.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Inuoue said he wasnt ready yet for Gonzalez, so there's that...
              With 2 or three more fights Inoue beats him and possibly stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                The midget weight classes have a new weight class for every extra pound.
                Guess what ?! - the average from 140 below is 3.88888888889 lbs!! do the math. Thats ten divisions leaving you with the rest ; conclusion thats the standard for the whole sport.

Comment

Is his resume even that good? I'll admit I don't watch his fights other than when he's on a big card that's being televised. He looked good against the Filipino kid. But Viloria has been declining for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                    With 2 or three more fights Inoue beats him and possibly stops him.
                    Not really here nor there tbh.

People claim that Gonzalez is ducking Inoue, but seem to forget when Inoue himself said he wasnt ready to take the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Did you see him fight Takayama!! Very entertaining fight!
                      i missed that one. Gonna check it out today when i get a chance.

Chocolatito is probably the best all arounder in the game...has a little trouble with great lateral movement, who doesnt. He is the best fighter

Ward is naturally a better athlete and crisp technically. He is the best boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X