Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley Trilogy: PPV, Gate Figures Disappoint

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    ok. nothing from glaser or dan Rafael.

I know right. Weird huh? They blamed Mayweather for GGG's PPV numbers being low and said MayPac ruined boxing for the casual fans. Then Canelo got 900k and suddenly casual fans were back

I'm kinda hoping Canelo drops the belt so I can read all the articles explaining why the fight should take place at a later date. These people are so bias I don't understand how people can't see it. Rafael's Twitter picture is of him and Canelo. He's a fanboy. The boxing media is terrible!

Comment

Seriously though, in what world does Bob Arum occupy to think that a third Pacquiao/Bradley fight was going to be a financial PPV success?

Nobody on earth wanted a third fight between these two. And I'm a fan of both fighters, too.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Not interested cos Pacquiaos swansong did more than Mayweathers swan song?
        lol he wasn't interested yet was interested enough to give a quote from "wiki" as hard evidence.

"not interested" yet knew it was "450 in wiki", but really, he's "not interested" lol

Comment

From Rafael:

"It will be somewhere between those numbers, 400,000 and 500,000. It's all being added up, but it will be closer to 400,000 than 500,000. Terrible," Arum said.

Some in the industry say they think Arum is being optimistic and that when everything is counted, the fight might not even reach 400,000.
          http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...moter-bob-arum

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
            That's wrong. According to Bob himself he said the number will be close to 400k. But industry sources state it's less.

Comment

Can some one ask fat dan and greasy face kim, What are Manny vs. Bradley 3 PPV number?

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                Can some one ask fat dan and greasy face kim, What are Manny vs. Bradley 3 PPV number?
                Maybe you could look up a few posts to see what Rafael wrote....

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Showtime always has less numbers for boxing events, HBO has more boxing fan subscribers. We all know this, but you want to compare Pacquiao fighting a P4P fighter on HBO to Mayweather fighting a bum on Showtime?
                  He needs to stop his ruse of being impartial and objective.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley Trilogy PPV, Gate Figures Dissapoint

If in fact the rubber match with Timothy Bradley Jr. was the final fight in the historic career of Manny Pacquiao, then he goes out with a whimper in relation to his once lofty box office appeal.
                    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

That's a shame. I was hoping to watch them on a day to day basis and pretend I was part of it..

Comment

Working...
                      X