Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo/Khan PPV roll call. Who's getting it and who's not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've ordered worse in hindsight, but doesn't mean i'm going to keep ordering mismatches just because i've done it before.

Comment

Of course I'm going to buy it.. why? Because I w-o-r-k, and have the money to buy stuff.... unlike 99% of posters here.

WAR TAINO GOD CANELO.

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
        Of course I'm going to buy it.. why? Because I w-o-r-k, and have the money to buy stuff.... unlike 99% of posters here.

WAR TAINO GOD CANELO.
        damn.....all the broke boys will not like this

Comment

I may very well watch this if its in a nearby movie theater

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post

WAR TAINO GOD CANELO.
            I'm homeless so yeah it's a challenge for me to get fights. I've come to realize that having a television and the necessary funds to acquire one of these pay per view events is somewhat essential.

Typically I just go to Hooters and stand outside and watch the fight from the window. Sometimes it creeps out the table next to the window as I sit there like two feet away from them, only separated by a thin pane of glass as I sit there like this

I don't be caring tho

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              I'm homeless so yeah it's a challenge for me to get fights. I've come to realize that having a television and the necessary funds to acquire one of these pay per view events is somewhat essential.

Typically I just go to Hooters and stand outside and watch the fight from the window. Sometimes it creeps out the table next to the window as I sit there like two feet away from them, only separated by a thin pane of glass as I sit there like this

I don't be caring tho
              Do you bring a cooler full of beers too, Mikey?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                A cooler? Nah. I usually only have enough change for a 32 oz Natty Light

Comment

I'm proud to contribute to King's $6 million purse.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    damn.....all the broke boys will not like this
                    Fahk broke boys! War Taino God Canelo & Amir 'King' Khan. 5 de Mayo weekend, bbq, lots of beer, and boxing! Man, can't wait. I feel sorry for them broke boys who will try to stream this on their Acer Windows Vista PC.

I don't be caring tho
                    Come over, bro. Have some tacos and beers with us.

Comment

I don't be caring tho
                      Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      A cooler? Nah. I usually only have enough change for a 32 oz Natty Light

Mike invited me to a cook out at his house last weekend, I came to this

Comment

Working...
                      X