Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo-GGG Needs Marinating To Be Boxing's Biggest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oscar is right but this fight wont ever reach maypac level, that fight was so trash the casuals not falling for that crap again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      And yet GGG is willing to go to 154, not 155, for Floyd Mayweather. If Floyd is worth the gamble, then so is Canelo! There are no "future big paydays" without Canelo!
      Are you working for Oscar or you just an idiot?

Comment

Hoya, you are a joke mang. Candela is a chump, give up the damn belt and keep fighting welterweights at 155, lol.

Comment

This is why boxing is a dying sport in America.....

I have never heard ufc say "fight needs marinating, we gonna put it on hold"

This crap kills the sport....

Comment

"Ok ok, when Gennady is 56 years old, we'll give him that shot! And even at 175!" -Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Floyd a legit smaller, and cannot be expected to go up in weight again. There's no mandate either, so the B sider needs to concede on weight. Canelo is mw lineal champ, heavier than Ggg fight night, and has Ggg as his mando. Pretty big difference. How many times you need to be told before it sinks in?
              Floyd fought both Oscar and Cotto @ 154 and Canelo @ 152. He could easily fight GGG @ 154, but he's retired. The cash cow of the sport now that Floyd and Manny are retired, is Canelo Alvarez. GGG is still a "B sider" who needs to concede on weight...if he wants to be part of a big, legacy-building fight! How many times do I have to tell you this? GGG is nothing without Canelo. Canelo has already fought Trout, Mayweather, Cotto, and now Amir Khan, and he's only 25! GGG has fought who?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Are you working for Oscar or you just an idiot?
                I'm just a student of the game! Are you working for K2? You're doing a lousy job of getting you're guy quality fights! His resume is very weak right now! You're whole team is a bunch of ****ing idiots! There's still a chance for GREATNESS. Drop 5lbs., and do what Bernard Hopkins did, and GO TAKE THE BELT!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  I'm just a student of the game! Are you working for K2? You're doing a lousy job of getting you're guy quality fights! His resume is very weak right now! You're whole team is a bunch of ****ing idiots! There's still a chance for GREATNESS. Drop 5lbs., and do what Bernard Hopkins did, and GO TAKE THE BELT!
                  Ok, Mr Student of the Game, give us all a boxing history lesson.

Who did BHop fight at 155 for a MW title?

Comment

Translation: We will wait for GGG to get old

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Ok, Mr Student of the Game, give us all a boxing history lesson.

Who did BHop fight at 155 for a MW title?
                      He didn't! At age 39, he accepted a catch-weight of 157, came in at 156, and whooped Oscar's azz! I'm pretty sure that GGG, who Abel Sanchez recently said that GGG would fight @ 154, could easily fight Canelo @ 155 at age 34!

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article24275.html

Comment

Working...
                      X