Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    maybe lazy people, who let their weight get out of control

spence shouldnt have it, look at the pic of eubank jr in my avatar

spence has probably been taking testosterone enanthate and has been left with gyno
    What does Eubanks have to do with spence having Gyno? Eubanks looks way more roided up than spence it has nothing to do with being lazy or fat

Comment

Errol got them silver dollar titty nipples.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
        What does Eubanks have to do with spence having Gyno? Eubanks looks way more roided up than spence it has nothing to do with being lazy or fat
        eubank and spence are in similar shape, lean, low bodyfat,

spence shouldn't have gyno, this is not normal for a pro boxer who is as lean as him

Comment

gyno is one of the main side effects of roids
          Understood, but that alone is not a clear indicator of a person on PED's. I've researched the topic before and learned that regular, physically fit people also suffer from it.

Besides, Spence is just coming into his physical prime; he's a naturally big, strong WW, why would he need to use anabolic steroids?

Bottom line, as usual, most people in this forum don't know what they're talking about! Sadly that doesn't stop them from spread BS as facts....

Comment

I hope Errol doesn't read these boards. You guys are going to give him a complex. He'll be having the fat sucked out of his nipples before every fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              eubank and spence are in similar shape, lean, low bodyfat,

spence shouldn't have gyno, this is not normal for a pro boxer who is as lean as him
              Being lean doesn't mean you can't have Gyno or that you do peds. Like I said puberty is a main cause

Comment

gyno wont be that noticeable for people who cut weight (e.g. boxers) as compared to those who bulk (e.g. body builders).

This can be genetics. We can look at his picture when he was younger.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                  gyno wont be that noticeable for people who cut weight (e.g. boxers) as compared to those who bulk (e.g. body builders).

This can be genetics. We can look at his picture when he was younger.
                  Puffy nipples even during the olympics. Somehow he cheated the drug tests

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Because he's roiding man. But heeey the Larrys of this forum will call you hater & racist.

Thanks for being honest. Yes, he's likely doing roids.
                    Hey bro what roofs do you think he's on? Stanozol?

Comment

In a fight where a great prospect rose to the occasion, people are worried about his nipples and stomach. Yup, the exact same nsb as years ago when i left but more suspect.

Comment

Working...
                      X