No announcement yet.

Why does Errol Spence have gyno?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Some (many) guys just have issues with estrogen, or did at some point and it's altered their physique. Sometimes, it's genetic, sometimes from something that happened while growing, and other times it's because they used steroids. Note; having gyno doesn't mean you are necessarily using, but guys who have used and are inclined toward gynoclomastia can permanently develop "bytch ****".
    The UFC's George St Pierre has them.

If you're wondering why I know so much about it, it's because I used gear before and was paranoid about that so I researched it a lot before hand and how to avoid it. It's all in the estrogen and your genetic inclination toward gyno.
    This is basically all you need to know. I've studied the hell out of it too (never used gear, but when I stopped boxing from busting my hand up I got into bodybuilding) Everything here is spot on. Gyno is not a pure sign of PED abuse or even use. Many people will develop it during puberty and it will never go away without surgery. If you develop it much later in life, it's more likely PED's but it can also just be a hormone issue.

Spence has had gyno since puberty. There are pictures of him in the am's with gyno. At this point, people would likely find it suspicious if he got the surgery.

Comment

Working...
    X