• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    OH COME ON MAN.

no one is talking about this kind of stuff:

But more like a steroids case of Gyno, like:

What's the ****in problem with people here..
    The only one that can't see it but he is the Doc here!

Comment

:haha people are quite sensitive. It was a fair question. I don't know why people are deferring to Spence's *******. Soft ******* don't mean anything. The droopy ******* are only a small part of the story. The guy has enlarged breast glands on an otherwise shredded upper body. This isn't a case of excess adipose tissue, Spence is a ripped 147 pounder; that's not fat on some big guy. If he was out of shape, it would look far worse.

The scary thing is, unless you're senstivie to steroids, you'd have to really abuse steroids to get gyno, it's not something that just happens by accident. For the defenders, just imagine if it was Pacquiao...or a white guy from Top Rank. Maybe that will put this into perspective for you.

One thing that I think should be pointed out, if Spence used, gyno isn't something that just disappears when you stop taking steroids, without surgery. So Spence could be clean nowadays for all we know, that's just the effects of past use. I'm pretty sure, if he is taking anything still, he's taking in plenty of estrogen blockers as well.

Ultimately, maybe he's clean, idk, I just think it's a fair question because it is su****ious.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Damn, this is one of those things you can't unsee.

God damn you all
        Now the next time all of us would be scrutinizing whether and how much his **** bounce or how puffy are his ******* on fight night over the actual technique/action.

Comment

Will Spence do VADA testing?

Comment

one has to wonder if Spence is aware that boxing scene has a 10 page thread dedicated to his ****

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Am I missing something here?
              I'm with you....

WTF??

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                one has to wonder if Spence is aware that boxing scene has a 10 page thread dedicated to his ****

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Next time he's fighting, the production crew is going to have to put mosaics over them things!

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                    Next time he's fighting, the production crew is going to have to put mosaics over them things!

Comment

• Who said BSCENE was useless? I never knew wtf gyno was till I read this thread.

I came in here expecting to read about how Spence has a gynecologist.

Comment

Working...
                      X