Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Edges Radivoje Kalajdzic In Disputed Points Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching that fight, I felt like I lost. It was awful. I thought kalajdzid won. I don't think either of them have a high ceiling

Comment

What a robbery

The biggest problem is Boxing are the Judges and The ref. The ref never deducted a point to the Browne for not wanting to fight. he was grabbing to avoid being Ko.Such a travesty, hurts even more the sport we love.

Comment

Originally posted by giacomino View Post
        Watched with the sound off. Had it 76-74 Kalajdzic, even with the BS "knockdown" in the 1st
        That's how I scored it also! Kalajdic got robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by masterpatric09 View Post
          The biggest problem is Boxing are the Judges and The ref. The ref never deducted a point to the Browne for not wanting to fight. he was grabbing to avoid being Ko.Such a travesty, hurts even more the sport we love.
          I can't STAND that sht! They need to start taking points away for it. It's straight CHEATING!!!

Comment

I bet kalajdzid at +550. Imagine how I feel? Fight was pretty easy to score. If Al Haymon was rapped, I mean literally rapped I would feel no remorse for him and no aggression towards his accuser.:****block

Comment

I felt like the BoB (Business of Boxing) threw me a bucket of shyt and told me, "you get what what we serve ya."

It hurts the sport, and just as badly, Kalajdzic's future earning potential.

Inept/bribed referees and judges can be exterminated by implementing instant replay and a change in the scoring system: 1 knockdown = 1 point. Clinchers who potshot all night can never win.

Comment

just rewatched this "fight" for the compuclinch thread. Browne clinched 83 times in 8 rounds. zero points taken off of course. Besides that I gave Browne one round in the fight and another that could have gone either way. The other roudns were not even close at all. Terrible terrible. Maybe browne will figth stevenson though and get knocked out? although he doesn't deserve the money or to even fight again after being so pathetic.

Comment

I thought Browne got the type of promoter judging that we usually see when watching a TR show.

I don't think he deserved to win. I disagree with the judges score. I will watch again later.

Comment

The knockdown was bad. The clinching was absolutely awful. A baffling thing about this sport is that something like that can happen on national television and no one really says anything about it afterwards. When Browne wasn't able to clinch quickly enough he got lit up in the later rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      just rewatched this "fight" for the compuclinch thread. Browne clinched 83 times in 8 rounds. zero points taken off of course. Besides that I gave Browne one round in the fight and another that could have gone either way. The other roudns were not even close at all. Terrible terrible. Maybe browne will figth stevenson though and get knocked out? although he doesn't deserve the money or to even fight again after being so pathetic.
                      As much as i'd love to see him get KO'd, he doesn't deserve a payday.

Comment

Working...
                      X