Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Edges Radivoje Kalajdzic In Disputed Points Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Edges Radivoje Kalajdzic In Disputed Points Win

Marcus Browne managed to remain unbeaten but needed a lot of help in order to edge out Radivoje Kalajdzic by a disputed split decision win over eight rounds Saturday evening at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

if you want a snapshop of boxing than this fight is it. you can't fu-ck up anymore. on the f-uck up checklist every box was ticked.

Comment

horrible scores. browne looked awful

Comment

This is the kinda **** that piss me off about boxing the ref screwed Kalajdzic Browne was landing clean shots but Kalajdzic shots did more damage. Rematch Asap

Comment

oh come on u guys act like theres no way u can see why brown won the fight. the funny part is pbc events have the least amount of robberies when compared to top rank and gbp events. Radovoje won 2 rounds in my opinion im sure it looked like more from the stands

Comment

Boooooooooo

Comment

**** this gay earth

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                oh come on u guys act like theres no way u can see why brown won the fight. the funny part is pbc events have the least amount of robberies when compared to top rank and gbp events. Radovoje won 2 rounds in my opinion im sure it looked like more from the stands
                we weren't in the stands.

Comment

Watched with the sound off. Had it 76-74 Kalajdzic, even with the BS "knockdown" in the 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                    You must have been sitting outside. "Octopus" Brown, swing and grab, run and grab. Win or lose he looked horrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X