Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Edges Radivoje Kalajdzic In Disputed Points Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I thought Browne got the type of promoter judging that we usually see when watching a TR show.

I don't think he deserved to win. I disagree with the judges score. I will watch again later.
    He didnt deserve to win 2 rounds let alone win the goddamn fight.
    I watched this at 4am my time, and i went to sleep angry lol..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      As much as i'd love to see him get KO'd, he doesn't deserve a payday.
      don't worry he will be shortly. this klada guy didn't even look very good or poewrful and he was making browne do the bambi dance every time he landed flush. browne also has zero power. he hit klada with huge shots in teh third and it had zero effect on him. he also went the distance with cornelius white who has one of the worst chins in boxing. dawson just ko'd him. why are they trying to pretend this guy is good? just let him lose and retire. don't get him hurt so you can make a little bit of money. dibella is scum.
      Last edited by daggum; 04-17-2016, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        don't worry he will be shortly. this klada guy didn't even look very good or poewrful and he was making browne do the bambi dance every time he landed flush. browne also has zero power. he hit klada with huge shots in teh third and it had zero effect on him. he also went the distance with cornelius white who has one of the worst chins in boxing. dawson just ko'd him. why are they trying to pretend this guy is good? just let him lose and retire. don't get him hurt so you can make a little bit of money. dibella is scum.
        Im fully aware he is total schit bud. the main point here is, in his next fight he will be getting the payday that the bosnian SHOULD be getting, and his team are fully aware of that and will look to secure the biggest name/payday possible before he dissapears from any kind relevance.
        He simply does not deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          just rewatched this "fight" for the compuclinch thread. Browne clinched 83 times in 8 rounds. zero points taken off of course. Besides that I gave Browne one round in the fight and another that could have gone either way. The other roudns were not even close at all. Terrible terrible. Maybe browne will figth stevenson though and get knocked out? although he doesn't deserve the money or to even fight again after being so pathetic.
          Damn, that's almost Wlad level bad.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            Im fully aware he is total schit bud. the main point here is, in his next fight he will be getting the payday that the bosnian SHOULD be getting, and his team are fully aware of that and will look to secure the biggest name/payday possible before he dissapears from any kind relevance.
            He simply does not deserve it.
            i agree with you thats why i said he doesn't deserve to even fight again he was so pathetic but unfortunately they feed us this crap and we have to eat it because we have no say. they tell us who is good and we blindly follow. verdejo is the next boxing supestar! oh i didnt know that. he looks average but ok i guess he is?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Damn, that's almost Wlad level bad.
              its pretty bad. def should have been dq'd. 10.4 clinches a round. wlad was 15.1 in the povetking fight so that is still the record.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BESV75ZqoVk/

' i definitely won '

oh great so not only are you a coward and a unsportsmanlike clinching on for dear life p$ssy, but you're also a deluded ****. cool.

Comment

Browne was awful, he is surely not going to be going places in this light-heavyweight division. No amount of favourable refereeing and judging is going to take him to a world title.

Comment

i just stumbled upon this video....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv-OIiWFgEA

is everyone in america a total p$ssy? the reporters scared to ask anything, when one even slightly implies browne got beaten up he quickly backtracks.

and the way browne conducts himself makes him even more distasteful, what a grade A ****. won't even give a rematch. total and utter *****.

lou di bella is a **** too.

Comment

Two critical rounds in this fight, 1st and 8th.

Kalajdzic was incorrectly ruled down in the 1st. I believe two judges gave that round to Browne 10-8 and the third judge gave it to Browne 10-9 (ignoring the KD). I wonder if any of the judges had Kalajdzic winning that round before the incorrect call because that is a potential 3 point swing from 10-9 Kalajdzic to 10-8 Browne.

Then the referee doesn't deduct a point from Browne for an intentional foul while Kalajdzic is down. So that potential 3 point swing goes to a potential 4 point swing, from 10-8 Kalajdzic with the point deduction for the intentional foul to 10-8 Browne with the incorrectly ruled KD.

Then Browne was down twice in the 8th with both being ruled slips. I haven't seen any replays of the 8th but I thought the first one was questionable, watching it live I didn't have a problem with the referee waving it off. The second one appeared to be legitimate to me though, so that's a potential 10-8 or 10-7 round for Kalajdzic that was likely scored 10-9 Kalajdzic.

Kalajdzic was robbed. Blatant ineptitude from the referee and 2 of 3 judges.

Comment

Working...
                      X