Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcus Browne Edges Radivoje Kalajdzic In Disputed Points Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The sooner brown gets knocked the f out and sent into retirement, the better

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
      The sooner brown gets knocked the f out and sent into retirement, the better
      That's a bit harsh. Did he rape a family member of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
        oh come on u guys act like theres no way u can see why brown won the fight. the funny part is pbc events have the least amount of robberies when compared to top rank and gbp events. Radovoje won 2 rounds in my opinion im sure it looked like more from the stands
        Na, Browne lost. He was getting backed up and hit all night. Buddy had em noodle leg couple times not including the knockdown. Marcus would get one hit in then immediately clinched. Buddy hit him with combos. Browne lost the fight, and that's unbiased opinion, I wanted him to win.

Comment

Great holding game by Browne, got embarrassed

Comment

Candidate for robbery of the year.

Comment

Kalajdzic won. I'm really starting to dislike these excessive clinchers. Brown must have clinched 50 times in a 8 round fight.

Comment

I wasn't scoring this fight, but it seemed close to me so I was expecting this sorta possibility with the decision. The biggest problems for Kalajdzic was the ref miscalling ****. I thought the first round KD was a clear slip, but it got called a legit KD. That situation called correctly woulda made the fight a draw. Then later on in the fight there seemed to be a legit Browne KD that was called a slip. With that situation called correctly with the 1st round incident Kalajdzic notches the W.

Its also unfortunate the fight was lowered from 10rds to 8rds. I think a 10 round fight woulda went more towards Kalajdzic's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  oh come on u guys act like theres no way u can see why brown won the fight. the funny part is pbc events have the least amount of robberies when compared to top rank and gbp events. Radovoje won 2 rounds in my opinion im sure it looked like more from the stands
                  Browne won 3 rounds tops, Kalajdzic didn't get dropped in the 1st round, Kalajdzic obviously dominated especially the 2nd half, had more power. If Browne had grabbed any more he'd have lost a point at least. Pathetic performance. But yeah, other than all THAT, your idol won. SMH

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                  terrible decision but to be practical when you go to fight in undefeated Haymon fighter at his home you have to literally kill the guy to get a draw ��
                  Agreed 100%. Clinch city here we come. What a ridiculous decision. And did you see, Kalajdzic let the REAL loser know it after the announcement.

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
                  Brown got a gift. He lost that fight. He should be ashamed of himself saying he won the fight interview. I hate to see a fighter win a fight only to be robbed by the judges. Brown knows he lost that fight regardless of what he says
                  I hate that biz too. See the look on his face while he's lying saying oh yeah sure I won, Kalajdzic only won 2 rounds. Bullshiii

Comment

Such a joke, that bosnian dude should have just stopped him

Comment

I thought Browne definitey did enough to get the win.

I think he swept the first 4-5 rounds at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X