Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Promoter: We'd Fight Ramirez at 168, Return To 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Maybe he needs 3 tuneups at 168. Ramirez not bad, but not in the class of a fat Paul Smith or Barrera
    "Andre is Andre. A GREAT fighter"

Paul Smith is > Dominic Wade

Dominic Wade vs. GGG 100-1 Underdog

Paul Smith vs. Andre Ward 25-1 underdog.

GGGTards LIE!

Numbers DON'T LIE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      yeah all of a sudden because ggg speaks english so well all the other times when he is saying incoherent things lol. sorry i don't get emotional over what people who barely speak english say in call out videos. i just go with the facts. facts are ward turned down the fight when he was the a-side and ggg was willing to move up. when ggg became the a-side and did 20k in MSG, the guy who did less than half that in his hometown wanted a 50-50 split and to delay the figth for 15 months. that offer was understandably turned down. its a shame you can't discard all the call out videos and media spin and just focus on the pure facts of boxing from a business perspective. ggg was willing to be the b-side when he had to. ward wasn't. bottom line.
      All I heard was GGG calling Ward a GREAT fighter! What part of the video does he clown Ward like Ward did to GGG???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8SuEuQ7H58

BI@TCH!!! Ward called him OUT!!! Give me 1 VIDEO where GGG PERSONALLY does this. Only Sanchez and Loeffler ONLY talk sht! Because they DON'T have to fight Ward.

Comment

The hate is unreal. B1tches still mad a MW didnt fight a lHW who cant even make 168?

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          GGG's team needs to STFU. They make him look real bad.
          Yes they do! I actually like GGG. I know he's got talent because you don't get this far without it. But his Media HO Trainer and piss poor lying POS Loeffler make it soo HARD to root for GGG. That and his fans are x100 WORSE then ANY *******!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vicious. View Post
            The hate is unreal. B1tches still mad a MW didnt fight a lHW who cant even make 168?
            That's NSB for you. Gladly it has not much to do with real boxing fans.

Mostly haters and trolls posting here. Real fans don't bother with these dumb arguments.

GGG might move up to fight that undefeated huge mexican guy and people still try to hate because they don't grasp what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              "Andre is Andre. A GREAT fighter"

Paul Smith is > Dominic Wade

Dominic Wade vs. GGG 100-1 Underdog

Paul Smith vs. Andre Ward 25-1 underdog.

GGGTards LIE!

Numbers DON'T LIE!!!
              These betting odds argument is absolutely stupid and irrelevant. now its GGG to blame for being much superior to his opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Id be happy to see him move to 168 for Ramirez , do it Gennady its better than the opponents you been fighting just do it .
                This...I'd watch it because I don't believe it's an easy fight. GayLoveKin may find h ed doesn't like getting hit from a 168 lb fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mobstarik View Post
                  These betting odds argument is absolutely stupid and irrelevant. now its GGG to blame for being much superior to his opponents?
                  Tru!

I can't WAIT to see Canelo vs.GGG. I actually believe they will have get at LEAST 80,000 ppl in Dallas Stadium. It's gonna SMASH Pac's record. I'll be there!!! You can bet on that! I've seen the video of them sparring and that was a DOGFIGHT!!!! They both wanted to kill each other!!! GGG did Bambi-leg Canelo with a body shot. I heard they had a 3rd fight??? Can't get anyone to tell me sht about that fight??? The other two were VERY close!!! Could of went 1-1

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    We'd Fight Ramirez at 168, Then Return To 160.....

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                      Ward can't fill up his hometown arena
                      Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      Ramirez is an undefeated world champion.
                      Originally posted by cork View Post
                      "the finance have to right"
                      Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      give ramirez a couple fights and he can easily surpass ward in popularity which means more money for big G.
                      If only more boxers were that flexible.
                      Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                      great fight
                      Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      ggg is willing to fight the guy ward ducked
                      Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                      there hasn't been a peep from a jacobs
                      This guy carries some momentum
                      Maybe he needs 3 tuneups at 168
                      Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
                      Floyd never gave up as much size as GGG is going to be giving up if he takes this fight
                      Zurdo is more of a challenge

Comment

Working...
                      X