Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did Danny Garcia get the nickname "Swift".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Danny Garcia get the nickname "Swift".

And is it the must unfittingg nickname in all of boxing. I'm not trying to bash him but he really isn't swift at all. In fact he's the exact opposite.

Possibly the swift acceptance of the 2 Morales fights.

Comment

Was it from how swiftly he timed Khan?

Comment

Probably swifter when he was in the ams

Comment

I think Danny "Stiff" Garcia fits him better. Dude fights like a Euro boxer who developed a left hook.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            I think Danny "Stiff" Garcia fits him better. Dude fights like a Euro boxer who developed a left hook.
            Stiff would be more fitting. There a lot of nicknames that don't make sense. Kelly Pavlik was the Ghost but he wasn't very hard to find in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              Stiff would be more fitting. There a lot of nicknames that don't make sense. Kelly Pavlik was the Ghost but he wasn't very hard to find in the ring.
              I honestly thought that was his nickname because he was pale and pasty...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                Another unfitting of Ghost is Robert Guerrero. His dad explains it's because he was so "fast".

Comment

He's named after the legendary Dan Swift out of Philly. Smh @ these so called boxing fans. Don't even know their history.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/274149

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                    He's named after the legendary Dan Swift out of Philly. Smh @ these so called boxing fans. Don't even know their history.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/274149

Someone is not even gonna click that link and actually use your statement as fact and say it to their casual friends

Comment

Working...
                    X