Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To end all of the delusion who in your opinion won Floyd v Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Noooo. Oh my god! Come on man, try to comprehend.

The paper has to be printed to write on it, right? The goddamn scorecard was prepared early so that they could write on it after the fight was completed. They are not going to wait for the fight to be completed and then print the scorecard. That is common sense.

Jesus Christ. Come on man!!!! Why do I even bother with you???
    then why was it erased on the tampered final score card then?

there were only three data that was tampered with, the word Blue, Red and that info that was erased.

why was it erased?

why was the final score card only printed at 9:48 pm?
    Last edited by Rath; 04-17-2016, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      which proves my point. f it was printed earlier than 10 pm then it was questionable because the final score card was ready even if the fight was still going on.
      Rath showing how ****** he is, AGAIN.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Rath showing how ****** he is, AGAIN.
        do you even know what we are talking about?

Comment

thought so.

then what this post mean exactly? "you didn't count many of Floyd's punches and you still had it a draw?"
          What I'm getting at is that there is an overwhelming bias when it comes to how some Pacquiao fans, such as yourself, score landing blows. You discredit many of Floyd's landing blows while at the same time give Pacquiao the benefit of the doubt when you can't even see the punch land in the video. Therefore, these "slow-mo" videos lose credibility and cannot be taken seriously.

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
            What I'm getting at is that there is an overwhelming bias when it comes to how some Pacquiao fans, such as yourself, score landing blows. You discredit many of Floyd's landing blows while at the same time give Pacquiao the benefit of the doubt when you can't even see the punch land in the video. Therefore, these "slow-mo" videos lose credibility and cannot be taken seriously.
            that is why i refer you to the slow mo video and see for yourself those blows Floyd made that was discredited by pacfans.

dispute those videos.

Comment

then why was it erased on the tampered final score card then?

there were only three data that was tampered with, the word Blue, Red and that info that was erased.

why was it erased?

why was the final score card only printed at 9:48 pm?
              What was erased??? Nothing was erased or tampered with. Do you mean the corrected scorecard?

I'll help you out, little buddy, if you post the pictures, but this is all quite unnecessary. However, I can take some time out to help you understand. No problem. Let me know.

Comment

What was erased??? Nothing was erased or tampered with. Do you mean the corrected scorecard?

I'll help you out, little buddy, if you post the pictures, but this is all quite unnecessary. However, I can take some time out to help you understand. No problem. Let me know.
                look at the corrected final score sheet, and compare it with the original one.

in the original score sheet you will find that info i was talking about and you already know about it.

on the corrected score sheet you will see that Red and Blue corner was interchange using correction fluid, and that the info on the left side was erased.

why was it erased?

then again if you were correct that the blank final score sheet was printed 9:48 pm, why would they only print the final score sheet just few minutes from the end of the fight?

the info also shows garden green hotel, where is it located?

Comment

look at the corrected final score sheet, and compare it with the original one.

in the original score sheet you will find that info i was talking about and you already know about it.

on the corrected score sheet you will see that Red and Blue corner was interchange using correction fluid, and that the info on the left side was erased.

why was it erased?

then again if you were correct that the blank final score sheet was printed 9:48 pm, why would they only print the final score sheet just few minutes from the end of the fight?

the info also shows garden green hotel, where is it located?

On the corrected scorecard, it is erased because it is replaced with "Corrected 5/4/15" and then it is initialed, presumably by whomever corrected it. Isn't that obvious?

And it wasn't printed just a few minutes before. From what I see, the time says 9:26pm.

I don't see garden green hotel. I see "Grand Garden Admin."

Does this help?
                  Last edited by travestyny; 04-17-2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

On the corrected scorecard, it is erased because it is replaced with "Corrected 5/4/15" and then it is initialed, presumably by whomever corrected it. Isn't that obvious?

And it wasn't printed just a few minutes before. From what I see, the time says 9:26pm.

I don't see garden green hotel. I see "Grand Garden Admin."

Does this help?
                    could you post both the original and the corrected finals sheet pls. thanks

Comment

could you post both the original and the corrected finals sheet pls. thanks
                      You could do this yourself, you lazy lima bean. Here:

Comment

Working...
                      X