Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To end all of the delusion who in your opinion won Floyd v Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    it was only the announcer who said Floyd won!

Sr. said they were losing the fight

Final score card said red corner won to confirm that

slow motion videos double confirms that.

NSAC needs correction fluid and tampered with the original final score card to align with what the announcer said a day later?

billions of ******** dollars were at stake. who would answer to that if they reversed what the announcer have said?

yup correction fluid made that happen

even the final score card provided was questionabl.

how come final score card were ready at 9:48 when the fight finished well after 10:00?
    You are an absolute moron.

1. Senior NEVER said they were losing the fight. You still haven't proven this.
    2. Final score card said "Floyd Mayweather Wins Unanimous Decision" in the lower right corner.
    3. Slow motion video is highly subjective and created by a Mayweather hater and a RACIST. Yes, a RACIST. This can be confirmed if you watch his video titled "White Supremacy."
    4. Correction fluid and tampered with the final scorecard? The decision of the three judges has been verified directly by at least one of the judges. I've given you the quotations but you refuse to accept it.
    5. The final scorecard was questionable? You having a brain is questionable. The scorecard is PRINTED and this is the time that appears PRINTED on it. Makes since that the time that it is PRINTED would appear on it. The information about who won the fight is hand-written, you absolute idiot.

Comment

then dispute the slow mo videos
      I don't need to do anything. I'm happy with the way the fight was scored

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
        As if you're any different than this alleged 'spoon troll' with a name like nubian. Your agenda is pretty clear especially after saying that Pacquiao only won 2 rounds.
        I think it was 8 to 4 Floyd, but I would have taken a point for head locks for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by fighter1234 View Post
          I don't need to do anything. I'm happy with the way the fight was scored
          thought so.

then what this post mean exactly? "you didn't count many of Floyd's punches and you still had it a draw?"

Comment

• Two polls both have Floyd winning deal with it

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              You are an absolute moron.

1. Senior NEVER said they were losing the fight. You still haven't proven this.
              2. Final score card said "Floyd Mayweather Wins Unanimous Decision" in the lower right corner.
              3. Slow motion video is highly subjective and created by a Mayweather hater and a RACIST. Yes, a RACIST. This can be confirmed if you watch his video titled "White Supremacy."
              4. Correction fluid and tampered with the final scorecard? The decision of the three judges has been verified directly by at least one of the judges. I've given you the quotations but you refuse to accept it.
              5. The final scorecard was questionable? You having a brain is questionable. The scorecard is PRINTED and this is the time that appears PRINTED on it. Makes since that the time that it is PRINTED would appear on it. The information about who won the fight is hand-written, you absolute idiot.

if the final score card was printed at 9:48 then it was ready even earlier than the time it was printed right?

the print show 9:48pm fight ended way past 10m hows that possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
                Two polls both have Floyd winning deal with it
                how many polls says floyd cheated? you believed those polls too?

Comment

if the final score card was printed at 9:48 then it was ready even earlier than the time it was printed right?

the print show 9:48pm fight ended way past 10m hows that possible?
                  What the actual fuvk are you talking about?

Try to comprehend. The scorecard will show the time it came out of the printer. It does not show the time that someone finished writing on it, you dolt.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    What the actual fuvk are you talking about?

Try to comprehend. The scorecard will show the time it came out of the printer. It does not show the time that someone finished writing on it, you dolt.
                    which proves my point. f it was printed earlier than 10 pm then it was questionable because the final score card was ready even if the fight was still going on.

Comment

which proves my point. f it was printed earlier than 10 pm then it was questionable because the final score card was ready even if the fight was still going on.
                      Noooo. Oh my god! Come on man, try to comprehend.

The paper has to be printed to write on it, right? The goddamn scorecard was prepared early so that they could write on it after the fight was completed. They are not going to wait for the fight to be completed and then print the scorecard. That is common sense.

Jesus Christ. Come on man!!!! Why do I even bother with you???

Comment

Working...
                      X