Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still dont understand how Marcos Maidana won the lottery twice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
    He wins the lottery once and receives a nice payday. And then he receives news that he's won the lottery again? but why?

why did mayweather give him a rematch? mayweather fought one of his toughest fights in his career. any other fighter would probably avoid having a second fight with maidana. he's only his rematch was again jcc.

so why?...
    Watch these videos. If Floyd was penalized from all that hugging. He should have won that clearly. Remove the hugging. Floyd would have been pulverized.

Oh the irony even Floyd knows it's excessive:

Floyd says about Amhir:

Here's his take on Amir Khan "I don't know too much about Amir Khan.I think he does too much running and HOLDING.I honestly feel he should have got disqualified" *Foyd Mayweather Jr.

He must see himself in khan lol

Enjoy! 70 power hugs in one night. Awesome.

Comment

If Floyd didn't fight him the first or second time, both times the same fans talking **** would have said he ducked Maidana. The first time because he beat Broner and was a different fighter. And the rematch because he's scared and old and didn't want to give Maidana another chance in fear of a loss.

I rather read these bitter anti-Floyd fans downplaying the fight now, rather than saying Floyd ducked him. Cause that's exactly what would have happened.

Comment

dela hoya, cotto fights were close also and also more lucrative..
        Fights were not close....floyd picked cotto apart with his fcking back on the ropes....then buckled him with a uppercut

Comment

Because a lot of losers campaigned for the rematch.

Comment

dela hoya, cotto fights were close also and also more lucrative..
            I got a poll out there, who came closest... DLH and Cotto were nothing compared to Castillo and Maidana!

PAC got 4 votes to 121 for Castillo.

Comment

the other choice at the time was khan, who has a difficult style for floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Watch these videos. If Floyd was penalized from all that hugging. He should have won that clearly. Remove the hugging. Floyd would have been pulverized.

Oh the irony even Floyd knows it's excessive:

Floyd says about Amhir:

Here's his take on Amir Khan "I don't know too much about Amir Khan.I think he does too much running and HOLDING.I honestly feel he should have got disqualified" *Foyd Mayweather Jr.

He must see himself in khan lol

Enjoy! 70 power hugs in one night. Awesome.
                That's hard work man! stop hating man! you hate the brother man, you racist.

I would give you green K but I'm more red than the desert. You're one of the best posters here. For real.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  Because a lot of losers campaigned for the rematch.
                  Yep thats what happened, many in here even said floyd will duck him because of the first fight , the irony is Floyd said he will stand toe to toe with him in the first fight and did , in the second Floyd said he will use his skill and boxed his ears off .

The haters in these forums really dont know boxing .

Comment

1. He is an exciting fighter, that gives fans some thrills

2. He gave floyd hell in the first fight, hence why they had a rematch

Comment

He had an exciting fight with Broner that not many people thought he would win. He did enough against Mayweather the first time that some people thought he actually won. It seemed pretty easy to understand why got the first and second fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X