Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still dont understand how Marcos Maidana won the lottery twice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still dont understand how Marcos Maidana won the lottery twice...

He wins the lottery once and receives a nice payday. And then he receives news that he's won the lottery again? but why?

why did mayweather give him a rematch? mayweather fought one of his toughest fights in his career. any other fighter would probably avoid having a second fight with maidana. he's only his rematch was again jcc.

so why?...

Mayweather has never backed down from a rematch that the fans call for. They said it was close, so they did it again.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Mayweather has never backed down from a rematch that the fans call for. They said it was close, so they did it again.
      dela hoya, cotto fights were close also and also more lucrative..

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
        dela hoya, cotto fights were close and also more lucrative also..

Comment

Maidana was your typical floyd opponent. Not very skilled, beat an overrated opponent in an exciting fight, and really had no business fighting a top fighter.

Comment

He gave him a rematch because maidana gave him a very tough fight. Same with castillo.

Comment

Neither, he sucks

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                Maidana was your typical floyd opponent. Not very skilled, beat an overrated opponent in an exciting fight, and really had no business fighting a top fighter.
                I agree maidana got very lucky broner sucks. He was embarrassed against Devon Alexander

Comment

YDKSAB if you look through mayweather career their has only been 2 dudes who deserved a rematch and that was Castillo and Maidana and Mayweather gave them the rematch.

Rematches are only supposed to be for close disputed matches, not for a dude to get a do-over.

Comment

Another current boxing question, was Jack Dempsey a draft dodger?

Also, how literal did John L Sullivan take the phrase, I can lick any sonofa***** in the house, was he the first gay boxer?

Comment

Working...
                    X