Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I still dont understand how Marcos Maidana won the lottery twice...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley won the three biggest lotteries of this boxing's generation. There's nothing compared. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      All the time. He draws them in. Naturally I must be a trust worthy guy to have such a cute lil dog.. He has his uses.

He barks like crazy 15 to 20 seconds before earthquakes hit. Very good about that!!
      Im guessing you're referring to the Japanese earthquake
      How many Asians are in ur dungeon?

U know what happen's at the end of silence of the lambs...right?
      *spoiler* the tables get turned and the dog get's kidnapped by the Kidnappee!

Comment

Unlike some fighters TBE don't like to win close contested bouts. That's a rare trait to have in any athelete.

Too many fighter are content with "escaping" with a win.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Im guessing you're referring to the Japanese earthquake
          How many Asians are in ur dungeon?

U know what happen's at the end of silence of the lambs...right?
          *spoiler* the tables get turned and the dog get's kidnapped by the Kidnappee!
          Hahahahaha!! Jhonny pulls them in, but I am an older guy.. Year by year my success rate dropping... I hate getting old..

I lost that new car smell 5 years ago!!

Comment

Because he wanted to fulfil his Showtime obligations. First fight was 'close' so he saw the opportunity to sell a rematch and knock off another fight off the Showtime contract.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan1986 View Post
              Because he wanted to fulfil his Showtime obligations. First fight was 'close' so he saw the opportunity to sell a rematch and knock off another fight off the Showtime contract.
              Nice way of looking at it. Maidana came close to victory!! Nut cracker with Weeks as the ref. my who came closest to beating Floyd thread indicates Castillo, Maidana. Etc etc... PAC last. Just the facts.

I wanted the Maidana rematch because I like seeing Floyd man handled!

PAC fighting Bradley was crap! Pure ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                Unlike some fighters TBE don't like to win close contested bouts. That's a rare trait to have in any athelete.

Too many fighter are content with "escaping" with a win.
                In my who came closest to beating Floyd, the top two guys got re matches.. PAC finished last.. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  In my who came closest to beating Floyd, the top two guys got re matches.. PAC finished last.. Not even close.
                  That's because he really believes he is TBE. He's not content with "escaping" with a win. True competitor.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
                    That's because he really believes he is TBE. He's not content with "escaping" with a win. True competitor.
                    He is not TBE!

Comment

Originally posted by crazyboy867 View Post
                      dela hoya, cotto fights were close also and also more lucrative..
                      The De La Hoya rematch almost happened but Oscar was unreasonable with his demands and the fight was cancelled.

http://espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=3429729

Comment

Working...
                      X