Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol Canelo himself would be that guy if he ever gets up the courage to fight GGG. Scaredy-cat! Scaredy-cat!

Comment

• Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
      What top 10 ranked middleweight has canelo defeated?

Golovkin has beaten two on the current list, 3 don't want to fight him (quillin, Saunders and Jacobs, tho I can see a Jacobs fight and Saunders will give in)
      Are you stupid he beat the lineal middleweight champ of the world. You know the man who beat the man who beat the man all the way back to hopkins. Canelo owns the ONLY relevant belt at 160. That is better then any vacant belt GGG picked up or paper champ GGG has fought.

Comment

• Canelo's trainer has a very good point, who has he beat haha

Comment

• If only there were some way these 2 guys who are the exact same size, both hold titles in the same division and face criticisms over their opposition could settle who is the better boxer.

???????

Any ideas?

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            If only there were some way these 2 guys who are the exact same size, both hold titles in the same division and face criticisms over their opposition could settle who is the better boxer.

???????

Any ideas?
            the only thing that matters to most of the idiots here is which one has more money in his bank account........

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
              the only thing that matters to most of the idiots here is which one has more money in his bank account........
              you are right, you should see the thread when GGG-lemule was anounced as a ppv fight... GGG is a ppv superstar doe, ward is a nobody doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                Just make sure to polish up that belt.

I'm going to absolutely enjoy watching the Headline on boxingscene "Canelo vacates WBC belt". I may actually screenshot it and put it as my sig.
                polish the belt?? you do know fighters dont actually pass belts on right?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                  Are you stupid he beat the lineal middleweight champ of the world. You know the man who beat the man who beat the man all the way back to hopkins. Canelo owns the ONLY relevant belt at 160. That is better then any vacant belt GGG picked up or paper champ GGG has fought.
                  Lol cotto? A middleweight great

Comment

• When I think of great middleweights I think of Miguel cotto

Comment

• Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
                      Lol cotto? A middleweight great
                      Who said he was middleweight great? You said what top 10 ranked middleweight has canelo beaten. He beat the lineal champ so of course he beat a top 10 ranked fighter how else would he earn the only belt that matters at middleweight. Some people are either ******ed or don't know how boxing works. SMH

Comment

Working...
                      X