Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by casheddie View Post
    It sounds like GGG has never faced any top opponents. Then that should make him easy for Canelo to beat, Why not just run through GGG if Canelo's coaches think Canelo can beat him. It's because theres no way to beat GGG with Canelo's skills. Too slow, not enough power and lack of head movement. GGG would pick him apart and KO him in 6 rounds.
    Duckers of Boxing
    1. Golovkin (Andre Ward
    2. Canelo Alvarez (Golovkin)
    3. Adonis Stevenson (Kovalev)
    4. Billy Joe Saunders (Golovkin)
    5. Peter Quillin (Golovkin)

MUCH better. Sorry had to fix it HYPOCRITE

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      If, but and maybe. If only your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.
      IF GGG actually FOUGHT a RANKED guy I would STFU! If you WEREN'T GIVING GGG a :*******: And he WASN'T soo FAR up your ASS you would KNOW this!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        If, but and maybe. If only your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle.
        Wade is a Shobox prospect. Golovkin is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
          Just like he would KO a small Miguel Cotto?
          Hmm okay then...
          Did you just compare Wade to Cotto? Racism makes you stupid.

Comment

• DID I MENTION!!!!

Rod Salka IS > then Dominic Wade????

Rod Salka vs. Danny Garcia 100-3 ODDS!!!!

Dominic vs. GGG 100-1 ODDS!!!!

GGG Fans LIE! Numbers DON'T!

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
              Ward would of beat GGG by EASY UD! I would of bet at LEAST $50,000 On IT! I'm trying to bet this fight but BETTING $50,000 to WIN $500 FKN DOLLARS ISNT worth IT!!!

You see that *** GOT who said 16-1 isn't talking back to me!! I would take 16-1 odds and BET it ALL on GGG against Wade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                The difference is Ward could no longer make 168 why else did he fight Smith at 172?
                Ward has NEVER moved up for the sake of testing himself he is moving up for the sake of If he carries on at 168 he will be killing his body to make it he isn't a young man like Canelo.
                Why should GGG need to meet all of Canelos term when GGG has the power in the situation he has all the belts and the WBC are going to strip Canelo If Canelo doesn't move up to 160.

Ward has fought Barrera and Smith in his last two fights both weak fights and he has yet to announce a fight with Kovalev who you like to mention a lot as things stand we know Kovalev definitely will take it especially with how much Ward struggled against a below par type of opponent like Barrera who isn't even better than Wade.
                See the difference?

Legacy building fights = Barrera, Rodrquiez, weight drained Chad Dawson and Paul Smith at catchweight when he was coming off of two losses...?
                For someone who is building a legacy he sure does pick the easiest options doesn't he.
                Bi@tch give me THOSE FKN 16-1 ODDS you talked about!!! $$$$$$$$ P@SSY

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  DID I MENTION!!!!

That's not the right conclusion dumba$$. I guess the bookies must think Ggg is 10x better than Garcia. Wade is top 15 boxrec in Gggs division and his mando. Salka wasn't in top 70 one division below

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    DID I MENTION!!!!

You're honestly ******ed and don't understand how betting works. Salka had those odds because he was a top 75 fighter at 130. Wade has those odds because golovkin is just so much better than he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      Cotto is a small shop worn fighter, Wade is a good sized 160lbs fighter...
                      Fact remain ginger boy couldn't knock Cotto I mean the fact most Mexicans don't even like Canelo sorta says it all about him as a person.

Comment

Working...
                      X