Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Golovkin doesn't have a choice. It goes to purse bid unless Canelo settles for less. Golovkin fans think he is a star but Canelo a real one.
    My $$$$$ is on Canelo fighting the winner of Peterson/Thurman on PPV. And GGG fighting Jorge Heiland on HBO...

Comment

• Canelo is the one who stepped to middleweight. GGG never stepped in Wards division. He is a small middle he just has great power. This argument is moot. And oh yeah, who the f has Khan beaten???

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
        you seem to get alot of personal satisfaction by counting another mans money. Do you measure other mens peens also? Does that give you satisfaction too?

bizarre.......
        Stupid FUK!!!!

GGG 100-1 Favorite to beat Tomato can Wade.

Rod Salka even HAD better odds against Danny garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by trainutz View Post
          Canelo is the one who stepped to middleweight. GGG never stepped in Wards division. He is a small middle he just has great power. This argument is moot. And oh yeah, who the f has Khan beaten???
          Small MW would EASILY be able to make 155. Barely MAKING the LIMIT 160 is NOT a small MW. Look at how BIG Murray was compared to GGG. And LOOK at how SMALL Sergio looked against Murray. Like night and DAY!!!!

Comment

• Canelo is the biggest joke in boxing. The fact that he still has fans speaks volumes as to the level ignorance and nationalism that plague the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Stupid FUK!!!!

GGG 100-1 Favorite to beat Tomato can Wade.

Rod Salka even HAD better odds against Danny garcia.
              at least Wade has the stones to fight GGG, which is more than we can say about your man-crush Canelito......

Comment

• Did Canelo fight a top MW? Oh, I forgot he fought Cotto...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  Did Canelo fight a top MW? Oh, I forgot he fought Cotto...

Comment

• Well if Golovkin hasn't fought anybody, then fight him. Can't be that difficult if he's not as good as people say right? And you will get massive credit when you win...

At the end of the day, anyone defending their middleweight title against a guy who has barely even fought at 147 and avoiding actual middleweights should probably keep their mouth shut for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                      Same can be said for Ward, do I expect a guy who rates himself so highly to want to get everything his own way when he has only ever fought at one division then when he finally does step up in weight 172lbs he fights Smith who was coming off of 2/3 straight losses...
                      So now tell me again why should someone give in all demands to someone who is still at this point irrelevant and really honestly he looked below average against someone like Barrera.
                      Ward vs. Kovalev is looking a lot more realistic because Ward is looking for big, legacy building fights. GGG vs. Canelo does NOT look to be realistic because GGG is already saying he WON'T go to 155 for a big, legacy building fight! Ward already dominated the SMW division and is working on his next division. GGG is fighting Dominic Wade. See the difference?

Comment

Working...
                      X