Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    60-40 is ridiculous. The WBC purse bid is 75-25. That's why Wilder getting 4.5 Million.
    If GGG didnt have the WBA, IBF, IBO titles that would make sense, but 60-40 is more reasonable. In my opinion. Even at 75-25 Canelo might not fight him.

Comment

• It's funny to hear guys talking like 155 is an actual fawking weight class...

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        If GGG didnt have the WBA, IBF, IBO titles that would make sense, but 60-40 is more reasonable. In my opinion. Even at 75-25 Canelo might not fight him.
        Golovkin doesn't have a choice. It goes to purse bid unless Canelo settles for less. Golovkin fans think he is a star but Canelo a real one.

Comment

Golovkin doesn't have a choice. It goes to purse bid unless Canelo settles for less. Golovkin fans think he is a star but Canelo a real one.
          His a chicken star. Only because we more mexican fans in the US vs Kazak people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            BS! It's difference between fighting Canelo instead of GGG is about $6,500,000. FACT BIATCH!!!
            you seem to get alot of personal satisfaction by counting another mans money. Do you measure other mens peens also? Does that give you satisfaction too?

bizarre.......

Comment

If Canelo had the balls to fight GGG, then GGG would be a star. Cotto ducked now Canelo is ducking.

Comment

If Canelo had the balls to fight GGG, then GGG would be a star. Cotto ducked now Canelo is ducking.
                And Golovkin ducked Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  Do I expect the #1 middleweight to want to fight Andre Ward instead of Willie Monroe Jr., Dominic Wade, and possibly Bernard Hopkins? Yes I do! Go get Canelo @ 155 ASAP, and prove you are who they think you are! Beat Erislandy Lara, and prove you are who they think you are! Dare to be great! When you're a 34 yr. old champion that's fighting a kid with 18 fights, IT IS NOT A GOOD LOOK!
                  Same can be said for Ward, do I expect a guy who rates himself so highly to want to get everything his own way when he has only ever fought at one division then when he finally does step up in weight 172lbs he fights Smith who was coming off of 2/3 straight losses...
                  So now tell me again why should someone give in all demands to someone who is still at this point irrelevant and really honestly he looked below average against someone like Barrera.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                    you seem to get alot of personal satisfaction by counting another mans money. Do you measure other mens peens also? Does that give you satisfaction too?

bizarre.......
                    Says the guy on GGG Nut sack! GGG is shoved soo far up your ASS his PENIS is making your mouth move!!! You a life size hand puppet... But instead of a hand GGG uses his penis.

Comment

If GGG had ANY balls he would of fought Ward at 168 or Canelo at 155.

Comment

Working...
                      X