Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
    they will get in the ring if ggg quits playing hardball. hes going to have to fight at 155 like it or not if hes not willing to do that to get a mega fight finally then hes full of crap
    Now for you to say that shows how out of touch you are cinci......155 will kill golovkn....Canelo only agreed to 152 and losing 2 pounds from 154 with MAYWEATHER and that almost made him an extra in schindlers list....so be reasonable at least say he should catchweight but 157 is all 160 fighter should have to go down to...anymore than that it's dangerous and it's unreasonable sportman like behaviour....it is the middlweight division you do know that don't you ?
    Last edited by The plunger man; 04-16-2016, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Rod Salka vs. Danny Garcia 100-3 UNDER dog and was BLASTED by EVERYONE for being a HUGE mismatch.

Dominic Wade vs. GGG 100-1 even WORSE odds

Yet GGG fans be LOVING this FKN POS MISMATCH!!!

GGG Fans = POS HYPOCRITES!!!

Comment

• Is that a legitimate reason to duck someone?
        I don't think it is nice try though it seems to be the usual pathetic route to pick when your boxer is scared of someone If they don't want to fight they honestly should just pipe down because they're making a mockery of that ginger pxssy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
          Now for you to say that shows how out of touch you are cinci......155 will kill golovkn....Canelo only agreed to 152 and losing 2 pounds from 154 with MAYWEATHER and that almost made him an extra in schindlers list....so be reasonable at least say he should catchweight but 157 is all 160 fighter should have to go down to...anymore than that it's dangerous and it's unreasonable sportman like behaviour....it is the middlweight division you do know that don't you ?
          Last I looked the MIDDLEWEIGHT Division was between 155-160. If the FK is KILLING himself making 160 MOVE UP then! Why does EVERYONE have to be at the limit??? Meet in the middle 157 1/2.

2.5 lbs to make an AWESOME fight!!!! I thought GGG was a small MW??? If he can't make 157 he aint that small. Canelo dropped 2 lbs for Floyd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Rod Salka vs. Danny Garcia 100-3 UNDER dog and was BLASTED by EVERYONE for being a HUGE mismatch.

Dominic Wade vs. GGG 100-1 even WORSE odds

Yet GGG fans be LOVING this FKN POS MISMATCH!!!

GGG Fans = POS HYPOCRITES!!!

Wade and Salka are not even comparable I know you're trolling and all but Wade has made himself up to relative rankings with wins over people that actually are ranked that and the fact he was basically replaced as the mandatory of Tureal.

Also 100/1 odds for Wade?
            Where... I've scoured the internet everywhere and the best I found was 16/1... liar

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
              Is that a legitimate reason to duck someone?
              I don't think it is nice try though it seems to be the usual pathetic route to pick when your boxer is scared of someone If they don't want to fight they honestly should just pipe down because they're making a mockery of that ginger pxssy.
              You know what's a MOCKERY??? Fighting a guy who is 100-1 UNDERRDOG!!!

In BETTING sense that gives Wade a 0.009901% of Winning

NOT EVEN a FKN 1% CHANCE of WINNING!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
                Wade and Salka are not even comparable I know you're trolling and all but Wade has made himself up to relative rankings with wins over people that actually are ranked that and the fact he was basically replaced as the mandatory of Tureal.

Also 100/1 odds for Wade?
                Where... I've scoured the internet everywhere and the best I found was 16/1... liar
                STFU! Will YOU give me 16/1 ODDS??? IF SO I PUT $30K on GGG. BI@TCH and I'm NOT joking.

http://www.betboxing.org/odds/ggg-ge...nic-wade-odds/

Comment

And why would they fight him for peanuts when they can get PAID fighting other ppl. Do you GGG fans EVER get tired of being lied to??? GGG will NEVER move up in weight to challenge himself. He's a 5th years senior waiting for the 8th graders to move up...
                  Sounds like a lot of excuses to me. You should fight him to be the best. If you feel his not worth getting beat up to a pulp for just say it. "I don't want to fight GGG, because I'm not interested in being the best, I just want the fans to pay me for fighting easier opponents." If that's too emasculating they can just issue the message as a press release and say "no comment" when asked to expand during interviews.

I don't feel lied to because I don't go digging for information that will support my agenda, I just look at who's fighting who. Also, I don't just follow GGG, I follow lots of boxers, including Canelo, so if he's going to give us the finger, figuratively speaking of course, than I can jokingly make fun of him even though I think he's capable of beating GGG, although I wouldn't put my money on it.

Comment

• WOW!!! 30,000K will MAKE me a WHOPPING $1,875.

FK YOU and this POS MISMATCH of a fight!!!!

Comment

STFU! Will YOU give me 16/1 ODDS??? IF SO I PUT $30K on GGG. BI@TCH and I'm NOT joking.

http://www.betboxing.org/odds/ggg-ge...nic-wade-odds/
                      Yes betting sites offer ****** offers like that all the time to get people to sign up not to standard members you muppet!
                      They do that with the incentive that you say can bet a maximum of £5 and IF you win the bet you get 5 times 100 = £500 pound worth of FREE BETS!
                      Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
                      My god you're an absolute spastic lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                      X