Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Rips The Critics: Who Has Golovkin Beaten?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Its not about Canelo its not about Ward .

The point in question is who has GGG beaten , the answer is nobody that was above B+ , we dont need excuses the guy will be an old man before he fights an elite fighter , I really like Gennady he has the potential to be great but he has only beaten cans so far .
    How is going to beat Cotto or Canelo,if they are not willing to fight him? Are u ******ed. Thats the reason he hasnt beaten anyone known because they are afraid.

Comment

Gennady Golovkin has beaten anybody who has been brave enough to step in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
        How is going to beat Cotto or Canelo,if they are not willing to fight him? Are u ******ed. Thats the reason he hasnt beaten anyone known because they are afraid.
        Do we need excuses the guy is the age most greats are retiring , he could have done what a great would do and beat Ward at 168 and then back to MW , the way he handled the challenge by Ward was a duck as far as I could see , Cotto came from JWW is just about finished does GGG beating him now impress you .

I think youre getting all defensive when all people want him to do is fight the best fights he can make , he is picking some and refusing others from 154 to 168 , if he shut his mouth instead of naming some and rejecting others at the same weight nobody would complain , and again so far he hasnt beaten anybody to qualify him as an ATG .

Comment

Ggg has beaten everybody at middleweight, everybody. Canelo is doing the same thing Cotto did. Just shameful. Canelo has no chance against ggg. Just vacate and try to unify the junior middleweight belts. 154 is a good weight for Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Do we need excuses the guy is the age most greats are retiring , he could have done what a great would do and beat Ward at 168 and then back to MW , the way he handled the challenge by Ward was a duck as far as I could see , Cotto came from JWW is just about finished does GGG beating him now impress you .

I think youre getting all defensive when all people want him to do is fight the best fights he can make , he is picking some and refusing others from 154 to 168 , if he shut his mouth instead of naming some and rejecting others at the same weight nobody would complain , and again so far he hasnt beaten anybody to qualify him as an ATG .
            I do agree GGG open his mouth for asking for anybody from 154 and 168 and Challenging chavez jr and Froch at 168 but refuse Ward. But Canelo should not say who has GGG beaten. Who has Amir Khan beaten? Who had Kirland beaten? Who has Josesito Lopez beaten? Who has Angulo beaten? Its just an excuse. He knows he cant beat GGG otherwise he would have taken the fight. Same with GGG, he knew he cant beat Ward at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
              Ggg didn't make any offers. Sometime in 2013 HBO Sat down with both guys to ask if they're available. Ggg said yes, bad time for Ward. It's from that Russian Ggg interview
              Thanks, I was hoping this isn't what the delusional GGG fans were talking about.

Ward and GGG are two of the best in sport of course they'd be more then Willing to throw down with each other.

Ward was battling Gooden nothing could have happend. It's obvious K2 doesn't want to put GGG with Ward similiAr to how Canelos team doesn't want it with GGG

Comment

GGG stops all the people nelo goes the distace with! Do people really think SSM would have heard the final bell?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Another vacant belt does nothing for Lil G. His fans should be telling him to take a risk instead of him fighting the Wade's and Monroe's.
                  The fight I want to see is GGG vs Jacobs since Jacobs beat Kid Chocolate in less than 2 minutes.

Jacobs is not the same guy who fought Pirog.
                  He's a great puncher, 28 kos/31 wins.

Canelo is a very good and talented fighter, but also a catchweight paperchamp.
                  I don't give a fack about him as a 160 pounders, wait 155 sorry.

Comment

The Adventures of Lil G

Be white and look cute like a c-unt.
                    Fight guys who get paid to lose, guys like 2-128-0.
                    After your 28th or 29th bum come out of nowhere to the scene.
                    Get hyped up real good.
                    Don't worry, Pac-t.ards will convert to GGG fans; such a crowd pays and pays and never questions, also dksab.
                    Call out welterweights, and accept to move down below 155 but avoid Canelo, Lara, Ward then sh..it talk about how everyone is avoiding you. Don't worry, your crowd will understand it.
                    After all this fuss fight 'nother guy C or D level and justify it for being avoided.
                    Talk about how you w'd KO Floyd, call him out, people believe you'd beat him.

Comment

• Who has GGG beaten? really, that's the route team pollo is going with? How about every single person who's had the balls to step in the ring with him. Something el pollo couldn't do even before facing Mayweather.

Maybe all the people ducking GGG should be given a loss and added to GGG's record as a victory. It seems he defeats them before getting them to accept the challenge.
                      Last edited by Zaryu; 04-16-2016, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X