Let's be real, Deontay Wilder goes through the Klitschko's resume unbeaten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly who has wilder beaten?

Comment

Even taking into account the fact that Wilder would probably be an underdog vs a few of those on WK's resume, its the consistency that made Klitschko's run amazing.

In a division where a single punch can end the fight, he went unbeaten for 10 years against the best the division had to offer. Wilder would have to go some way to prove he could do that.

In one off fights Klitschko's opponents arent that special, stick them all together and its a hell of a run

Comment

Actually Wilder's resume is a bit laughable at this point who has he fought Stivervene Eric Drummer Boy yea hall fame resume

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
          The Drummer Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
            There aren't any killers on there who I'd favour to handle deontays power. I think he'd go unbeaten.

Chris Byrd said he could never have lived with wilders power
            Lets be real you're a **** posting ****, now please stop posting irrelevant trolling bait comments you pathetic poster.

Comment

Originally posted by 1g5a22 View Post
              This user is a white a guy pretending to be black and only rooting for black fighters need I say anymore the utter cringe of this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                lolzwot ? Valuev is 7'2 - plus his bodyshape is completely different. Completely different human structure. It's not about height it's about physical size. The dude is 100 lbs+ heavier than Wilder.

Haye has beaten numerous big guys - right from his cruiserweight to heavyweight days. There's no evidence that he fights less well vs big guys - Only the Klitschko fight, but Wilder is nowhere near Klitschko level in terms of IQ, defense or footwork. He's also a lot less authoritative and skillwise just on another planet.

Haye is 6'3 - I'm 6'1 and met him in person. He's a good bit taller than me.

The sparring session is like 2 years ago, and we haven't seen much to suggest Wilder has progressed. He looked total garbage in his last fight against a limited opponent.

Now I know you're trolling.
                Valuev is listed at 7'0, that height is exaggerated, he's closer to 6'10. Again, why does Valuev's weight matter when Wilder hits harder, is faster and has shown to be on a completely different level? You act like Wilder is going to be wrestling him or something. Even Wilder's reach is barely 2" less than Valuev's.

Chisora is listed at 6'0, him & Haye are practically the same height, Haye is not 6'3.

Szpilka was a top 10-15 HW when Wilder beat him and showed up in the best shape of his career, like I said, styles make fights. Szpilka is one of the most mobile fighters in the division, his mobility and being a southpaw allowed him to survive for so long, but it was just a matter of time before he got KO'd. His only other L is Jennings, a mobile fighter himself, his mobility cancelled out Szpilka's, styles make fights.

Comment

According to Cutthroat Szpilka is top 10

He did fight Stiverne though and beat him well, credit where it's due.
                  Boxrec has Pulev as a top 5 HW, who has Pulev beaten?

Pulev's best W is Thompson and he struggled beating him, hell Scott did better. He got that top 5 ranking beating who? Ustinov, Dimitrenko? lol

We've also got Tarver/Browne in the top 10, Cunningham/Glazkov/Teper in he top 15 etc. Szpilka is better than practically all of these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Valuev is listed at 7'0, that height is exaggerated, he's closer to 6'10. Again, why does Valuev's weight matter when Wilder hits harder, is faster and has shown to be on a completely different level? You act like Wilder is going to be wrestling him or something. Even Wilder's reach is barely 2" less than Valuev's.

Chisora is listed at 6'0, him & Haye are practically the same height, Haye is not 6'3.

Szpilka was a top 10-15 HW when Wilder beat him and showed up in the best shape of his career, like I said, styles make fights. Szpilka is one of the most mobile fighters in the division, his mobility and being a southpaw allowed him to survive for so long, but it was just a matter of time before he got KO'd. His only other L is Jennings, a mobile fighter himself, his mobility cancelled out Szpilka's, styles make fights.
                    Valuev is officially listed as 7'2. Boxrec is not official, the athletic commissions are - http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Nikolay_Valuev - Read in the comment section.

Haye is definitely 6'3 or at 6'2 1/2. I've met him and stood next to him, and I'm 6'1. So definitely.

Lol stop it with Szpilka.

Comment

Valuev is officially listed as 7'2. Boxrec is not official, the athletic commissions are - http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Nikolay_Valuev - Read in the comment section.

Haye is definitely 6'3 or at 6'2 1/2. I've met him and stood next to him, and I'm 6'1. So definitely.

Lol stop it with Szpilka.
                      Valuev next to a 6'5 HW:

I know what 7'2 looks like and that's not it, dude is closer to 6'10 maybe 7 if he stands up straight. 7'2 was most likely done for marketing purposes, pro athletes lie about their height all the time.

Haye next to 5'11 Calzaghe:

Haye dwarfed by 6'5 (w/out shoes) Wlad:

Dude is short, definitely not 6'3, closer to 6'1.5 at the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X