Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Joseph Parker do that's better than Hughie Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
    Destroyed because they were shlt, I doubt he'd have a high KO rate it he was fighting the top dogs and fyi Fury has a decent KO ratio if you'd bothered to check his previous fights
    He's butthurt, nothing to see here.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Good to see you posting.
      When I'm not posting I still tend to log in for the news, just nothing to get excited over.

I'm looking forward to the July Manchester date, not overly confident Wlad will win though, I think the only par of that fight I draw confidence from is Fury's lack of power gives Wlad another full 12 rounds to put more than 1 punch together this time, I think if he lands two consecutive blows Fury will sleep until the turn of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        You know the answer. It has nothing to do with who he beat. He just has a cult that thinks he's the next big thing so they are starting to buy into the hype.
        hardly. There are a few scattered member's who are fan's on here from what ive seen, hardly a cult.
        The only cult's on here are mayweather and fury fan's (who you see throughout this thread arguing a very poor case that fury deserves xy and z, and make a new thread every day about how one is TBE and the other is a gypsy incarnation of Ali.
        About half of the forum doesn't even know/has never even seen parker...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
          When I'm not posting I still tend to log in for the news, just nothing to get excited over.

I'm looking forward to the July Manchester date, not overly confident Wlad will win though, I think the only par of that fight I draw confidence from is Fury's lack of power gives Wlad another full 12 rounds to put more than 1 punch together this time, I think if he lands two consecutive blows Fury will sleep until the turn of the decade.
          Would you go to the fight? I can't...

Comment

Hughie Fury is not currently on Parkers level

I do feel parker is overrated but the younger Fury is still not there yet

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
              Destroyed because they were shlt, I doubt he'd have a high KO rate it he was fighting the top dogs and fyi Fury has a decent KO ratio if you'd bothered to check his previous fights
              Hughie has fists of fluff, it runs in his family.

Originally posted by denium View Post
              He's butthurt, nothing to see here.
              Whatever Steve, butt hurt because Parker fights his eliminators against dangerous opposition and will be mandated before Fury loses his belt ?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                In what world does it pass Joshua's?

Not in this world.
                Takam is significantly better than anyone on Hughie's resume to date.

Stop hating on the man. He's a solid fighter who got where he is through hard work and dedication.

Comment

Beating TT proves he's a solid B level fighter?

Joshua has beaten 3-4 unbeaten fighters on the bounce incl. who was an IBF champion and ranked well within the top 10.

Don't get me wrong, Takam is a tough guy and all. But i'd say Dillian Whyte is every bit as good and that'll show.
                  Beating TT is better than anything Whyte or Martin have done, by a long chalk. Plus, Takam's had competitive showings against Perez (argument that he won that one) and Povetkin. Yes, he's proven, far more so than Martin or Whyte.

If either man surpasses him in their careers then I'll reassess my opinions. But until then, the onus is on them to prove themselves.

Comment

Completely disagree.

How you described Whyte could be put on Takam as well. Not many skills, just strenght. Whyte's skills are better + he's bigger.
                    How do you determine that his skills are better? Who has he fought that demonstrates that? Takam's fought one of the most proven guys in the division in Povetkin, and been very competitive against him. He's also beaten another solid guy in Thompson. His size is irrelevant.

Your fanboyism of Whyte is baffling.

Comment

Tyson Fury also has some solid moobs from time to time. Didn't stop him from winning every round against Klitschko.

Whyte proved in the AJ fight that he's certainly not 'crap'.
                      And takam proved in the Povetkin fight that he's not crap either. Plus he actually has wins and competitive showings over far better fighters than Brian Minto and random Brazilians.

Comment

Working...
                      X