Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Joseph Parker do that's better than Hughie Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
    And takam proved in the Povetkin fight that he's not crap either. Plus he actually has wins and competitive showings over far better fighters than Brian Minto and random Brazilians.
    Didn't say he was crap. he's just not better than DW or CM in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post
      Again, what has Whyte or Martin done that's better than that? So far as I can see eff all.
      One of them has a world title to his name for one.

Comment

Dillian Whyte, after he tagged Joshua in the 2nd, looked like me down the local Ice rink trying to throw punches. He's wild and off balance a lot. Takam would beat him down slowly and stop him late rounds

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
          WOW, you are butthurt.

Whyte is trash.
          No he's not.

Comment

Whyte is terrible.

Comment

laced up probably doesn't even watch half of the fights he talks about, either that or he is just a ******.
              Takam was drawing on the scorecards with Sasha at the time of the stoppage and gave him hell.

He is Actually trying to say Dillian whyte is better....based on absolutely nothing
              again. YDSAB.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Perez is a fat cuban bum.

Takam went 10 rounds with Povetkin in a cagey affair. Wupti do, Marco Huck beat Povetkin ffs. Nobody's running around saying Glowacki is better than Takam.
                Lol you should stick to watching That leprechaun in your sig.
                Povetkin clearly beat huck, just because it was a close fight, you think you can actually claim huck won

And the one thing that takam povetkin fight was not... was a cagey affair, it was a toe to toe war.
                Like i said you probably didn't even watch either fight based on the crap you're coming out with.

Perez is a fat bum, and Whyte is not GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Lol you should stick to watching That leprechaun in your sig.
                  Povetkin clearly beat huck, just because it was a close fight, you think you can actually claim huck won

And the one thing that takam povetkin fight was not... was a cagey affair, it was a toe to toe war.
                  Like i said you probably didn't even watch either fight based on the crap you're coming out with.

Perez is a fat bum, and Whyte is not GTFOH
                  Here we go. I know you didn't even watch the fight when you say something as ridiculous as that.

toe to toe war. Yeah it was a real hagler hearns of heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                    Dillian Whyte, after he tagged Joshua in the 2nd, looked like me down the local Ice rink trying to throw punches. He's wild and off balance a lot. Takam would beat him down slowly and stop him late rounds
                    He also had surgery on his shoulder after because he torn it with that punch. Makes sense.

Comment

If Parker was from the UK or US he would have been ranked higher and sooner.

Comment

Working...
                      X