Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did Joseph Parker do that's better than Hughie Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takam might of done something to lacedup. Only thing I can think of.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      There is absolutely no evidence. You gave me a 2 minute clip of a 30 minute fight.
      There's plenty of evidence. You just don't want to see it for some reason.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      The whole fight has been posted here and as I said, Takam mainly fought on the back foot behind the shoulder roll in a cagey affair.

I don't need to watch it again. Already did and it completely confirmed my first viewing. It's not my fault if you don't understand it.
      I agree. You shouldn't watch it again as you clearly don't understand what you're looking at.

Your assessment of Whyte is equally wide of the mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beyonce Bomber View Post

I agree. You shouldn't watch it again as you clearly don't understand what you're looking at.

he is a clown, why are you bothering?

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
          he is a clown, why are you bothering?
          Because I'm stubborn, and because he's wrong.

Comment

Because I'm stubborn, and because he's wrong.
            fair enough, carry on then. i think he know's he's talking schit he just gets a hard on for people replying to him or something

Comment

• I tell you one thing someone needs to teach both fury's how to throw a hurtful punch because sooner or later someone is going to realize all they throw are feather dusters and start swinging bombs back at them.

Comment

There's zero evidence against what I'm saying. What you're saying is total bullcrap. That's unrefutable.

It was a cagey fight.

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                I tell you one thing someone needs to teach both fury's how to throw a hurtful punch because sooner or later someone is going to realize all they throw are feather dusters and start swinging bombs back at them.
                Fury achieved more than Povetkin & Haye could combined without being able to throw a hurtful punch

I think he's doing just fine.

Comment

There's zero evidence against what I'm saying. What you're saying is total bullcrap. That's unrefutable.

It was a cagey fight.
                  I've provided as much evidence as I need to refute your rampant gibberish. I have yet to see any evidence on your side backing up your opinion. Just a lot of hot air and insults.

The fight was not cagey by any reasonable person's understanding of the term, nor was it uncompetitive. Accept it.

Comment

I've provided as much evidence as I need to refute your rampant gibberish. I have yet to see any evidence on your side backing up your opinion. Just a lot of hot air and insults.

The fight was not cagey by any reasonable person's understanding of the term, nor was it uncompetitive. Accept it.
                    Where did I say it was 'uncompetitive' you bum? I never said it was non competitive I said both were ineffective at what they did and that equalled a cagey affair until the last couple of rounds.

Comment

Where did I say it was 'uncompetitive' you bum?
                      You might like to look at the quote below.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Competitive? He fought on the back foot hiding behind the shoulder and flicked out a jab for 10 rounds. Amazing stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                      X