Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Feels Mayweather Lost His Mind With 'Draw' of Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Because Bradley was full of shit.

And just so we're clear. You're still agreeing that Manny was fine to use his shoulder during the fight.
    its all here, if u want to stood that low and say i admit to it then suit yourself but its all here for everyone to see.

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    Again, direct me to the point(s) of the fight where he had trouble using his arm. A point where he favored his injured arm. Anything.

First he injured it the Oscar fight. Then reinjured it. Then he injured it in training.
    Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
    He certainly didn't have any trouble crying about it after the fact.

I mean, hell, I wonder why he never mentioned it to Roach?

Never shook the arm. Nothing. Never stopped throwing it.

You don't even realize that you're admitting that Manny USED HIS RIGHT ARM routinely during the fight, while at the same time trying to argue that his injured shoulder is why he lost.

Once you realize that you're accidentally agreeing with me, we can put this conversation to bed.

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
    like i said, was pac suppose to be hopping up and down each time he try using his right arm??? pac suppose to start crying pointing to his arm?

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      like i said, if manny really went thru all this just to cover up his fake injury then he has convince me that it was really injured where as i havent gotten anything from u or the rest of the floyd fans except for "he's lying".

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...506-story.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ocSE-3C3vA
      That's not true-we've pointed out the form he signed stating he wasn't injured. That's's him telling you he wasn't hurt, then he changed his story, and you believed him both times.

The issue seems to be no matter what Pac says, you believe it.

Comment

its all here, if u want to stood that low and say i admit to it then suit yourself but its all here for everyone to see.
        Trust me, reading that, you didn't do yourself any favors.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          That's not true-we've pointed out the form he signed stating he wasn't injured. That's's him telling you he wasn't hurt, then he changed his story, and you believed him both times.

Damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

i answered this yesterday saying the fight would have been cancel and that manny's pride would not allow that to happen.

why would team pac ask for numbing shot if it was not real?

According to Pugmire, Pacquiao received a cortisone shot to help the injury during training, and an orthopedist told his camp that the USADA would approve the treatment before the fight. However, the USADA never told the NSAC about the approved treatment, Pugmire reports, and when Pacquiao's camp requested the shot before the fight, the NSAC denied it because the injury wasn't reported to them beforehand

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
              Mark my words. IF there ends up being a rematch, it'll be "oh the judges this" and "the ref that" excuses from this same bunch of dudes.

I just don't think they can accept that he's not as good as the guy they hate so much.
              That's exactly what would would happen. It's been almost a year and these losers are still crying with the same BS excuses about that fight. Yet they'll claim "I'm not bothered by Pacquiao's loss." Right. It clearly damaged them psychologically

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
                why would basketball tennis football employs slow mo if nobody watches it and is not important anyways?

have you not watch anything in slow mo?

They watch plays in slow motion not the whole game dumbass.

And to answer your question, no I have never watched basketball,football,baseball,tennis,or any other sport in slow motion and neither have you.

How many times did you watch a basketball game in slow mo this year? Let me guess zero

How many football games did you watch in slow motion? Let me guess zero

How many fights have you watched in slow motion in your life? Let me guess. Just floyd vs manny right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yes he did..

Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCLm...Hv8g&index=109

Look at around 2:05 - You are losing son!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Pac lost to floyd. 7-5

Pac beat bradley 8-4.

I didn't need slow motion to see that

Comment

i answered this yesterday saying the fight would have been cancel and that manny's pride would not allow that to happen.

why would team pac ask for numbing shot if it was not real?

According to Pugmire, Pacquiao received a cortisone shot to help the injury during training, and an orthopedist told his camp that the USADA would approve the treatment before the fight. However, the USADA never told the NSAC about the approved treatment, Pugmire reports, and when Pacquiao's camp requested the shot before the fight, the NSAC denied it because the injury wasn't reported to them beforehand
                    You got an answer. It's clear that Manny lied either at point A or point B. You spin this by predicting the worst case scenario possible if he had told the truth. Manny didn't lie to save the fight, he lied for reasons only he knows.

Please stop justifying the lies to make Manny's lying a noble feat.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                      The world thinks Pac and his Pacistanis lost there mind with "I thought I won the fight" last year on May 2nd.
                      I had Pac winning so did most of my friends, alot of celebrities too

Comment

Working...
                      X