Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Golovkin Has The Guts, Ramirez Beats Him Like Abraham!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOCOMEX89 View Post
    GGG is in his prime and making good to very good Middleweights look average.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      You do realize Arum makes a living being a promoter? How does he lose money for this fight?
      Yep!! A carnival barker!! "Step right folks and watch the evil Zaroku **** the **** out of you or your woman!! Get to close and he will b1tch slap you... Talk p@ct@red and you will be humiliated""".

Comment

GGG crushes this kid who beat AA a guy who is washed up and hasn't been in top form since the super 6

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          don't waste your time with that ******.this is the same bozo who said only racists watch hbo.lol
          34-year-old coward won't step up. You love cowards.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            You're right, its no use arguing with an underdeveloped child with an inferiority complex. Tried to teach him a few lessons about boxing, but he's anti learning it seems. Learning is hard
            Make an argument why your coward is great. You can't all you can say is he is White. You're a racist and a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
              You know as one of GGG biggest critics it really sucks when you make it about race. I mean it's very very clear to everyone that you are the only racist here and it's rather disgusting. I'm white, I don't like GGG and don't particularly like Kovalev...I'm not a fan of their styles. Kovalev has fought top fighters unlike GGG so I can respect him as a top p4p fighters..Beating Martin Murray does absolutely nothing to put you in the top 50 P4P and I don't care if you cave his face in in two seconds which GGG didn't anyway so it's a joke to me to put him u the top of boxing.

Now It's very clear that you are insecure when it comes to white men and like to believe they are given every extra opportunity in every facet of life.... It's simply not true and certainly not outside of the USA. Grow Up and say what you really dislike about GGG..He's slow, plodding, gets hit while squared up and has an all around boring clubbing style to watch as opposed to Canelo who lands fast flashy inventive counters and quick combo's.... Just say it how it is and stop the pathetic race stuff.
              You're in denial. Wilder has a higher KO ratio and they hate him. Golovkin is loved simply because he is White. 34-year-old and fought 1 opponent who is ranked top 80 P4P. Open your eyes and see why they protect the coward.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                Abraham fought worse comp, often struggled vs some real fringe comp, and couldn't make 160 anymore. So that post is all miss, but then again the poster is a butthurt, somewhat ******ed child
                Of course you have to disrespect Abraham because he makes your coward look more pathetic. You're probably a fat loser mad that Black people exist.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Ha you wish. Lots of people hate the coward.
                  With practically the same Canelo picturr minutes apart using the same exact punctuation and terminology...ok...

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    With practically the same Canelo picturr minutes apart using the same exact punctuation and terminology...ok...
                    Cool. Golovkin is a despised coward.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      Steve Cunningham can easily make 200 pounds but he went up to heavyweight and dropped Fury who outweighed him by 45 pounds. Yet your Great White Hoax refuses to move up 1 pound.
                      Steve Cunningham isn't Golovkin, he doesn't have the options of Golovkin and Cunnningham as much as I like him has been a journeyman type fighter practically his entire career. If Cunningham had a shot at lineal glory you can bet your hater @ss he wouldn't budge a pound at all though. He fought for a check and a check only. Now since you are sitting there talking about people moving up, how about that red headed F@g in your avatar stop weight draining middleweights considering he walks around heavier than any other person in that division....oh wait that would be right and of course that doesn't sit right with your trolling @Ss

Comment

Working...
                      X