Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If Golovkin Has The Guts, Ramirez Beats Him Like Abraham!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    You love Golovkin because he's White. No other reason. Pathetic racist.
    So now i'm white lmao...este mama guevo no sabe ni de lo que habla. Pendejo idiota.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      So what happens if GGG now decides to go to 168...after Ward has left the division? Honestly, I think it's a good move. Let Canelo get stripped, then move up and fight DeGale, Jack, Bute, or Ramirez. Hopefully that will entice Ward back to 168 for the mega-fight!

Golovkin CLEARLY wants nothing to do with Andre Ward.

Ward would be insane to drop DOWN in weight for a fight that is highly unlikely to ever happen.

I honestly think that fight is long gone, it will never happen.

A few months back, those guys were stating that they are focusing solely on middleweight..... then a few weeks later they called out Carl Froch again..... when Sanchez was put on the spot regarding pursuing a Froch fight after stating that they are only interested in middleweight, Sanchez explained that they would only move to 168 for a mega-fight, like 80,000 at Wembley.

Now, they want to fight Ramirez LMAO

A clearer picture, could not be painted..... they want nothing to do with Andre Ward..... and the Golovkin fanboi's are well-aware of that fact.

Comment

• Haters gonna hate while I'll continue to watch GGG fight

Comment

• Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          You're in denial. Wilder has a higher KO ratio and they hate him. Golovkin is loved simply because he is White. 34-year-old and fought 1 opponent who is ranked top 80 P4P. Open your eyes and see why they protect the coward.
          Wow you are a racist moron if you are comparing Wilder and GGG. Wilder has literally beaten no one in his career. Golovkin while not elite is way more proven than Wilder. They don't overrate him because he's white you insecure child, it's because he knocks people out, seriously grow the **** up .

Comment

Working...
          X