No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Jr. vs Chris Algieri, Glowacki vs Cunningham - PBC on NBC [4/16]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
    Can't help but be impressed by that. That's how you treat an Algieri if you've got something about you.
    Exactly..thats what im saying..if you are young and truly special then thats how you beat an Algeri level fighter.

Comment

• Great performance by Spence Jnr.

Comment

• What a performance. Great heart from Algieri. Spence looked like a monster with that power.

Comment

• GIF: Spence jr. vs. Algieri - First KD

Comment

• As the first knockdown Spence briefly holds Agieri's head down - providing him the advantage of the high grown ( visual range ) Just like Klitschko. Algieri should of never bull-rushed inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
              That's reaching a bit. A focused Broner would take Spence's belt AND his girl by a close (and undeserved) UD.
              I don't like Broner's chances with anyone solid that size.

Comment

• GIF: Cunningham Robbery!

First and second 'Falls'.

Third 'Fall'.

Look another stinkn Euro cheat! - these guys just keep robbing me and the American public...whats the conspiracy all about?! I mean this guy was throwing elbows, headbutts and rabbit-punches like he trains for the UFC maybe he should go and fight some cage fighters where they enjoy that underhanded way of fighting...typical Polluck Andrew Golota must be proud.

Comment

• Tuff loss I like Algieri!

Chris Algieri was the underdog against Amir Khan and Pacquiao! He made a guaranteed 1/2 million against Khan and 1.5 against the Pacman.

Spence looked good tonight! Just remember Algieri beat the Siberian Rocky Ruslan Provodnikov. Maybe he just took too much punishment!

Algieri graduated from college with a degree in sports science and nutrition and is planning to seek a master's degree at university once his boxing career is over.

Remember he was a professional Kick boxer before boxing!

Unlike most boxers Algieri has things going on for him outside of the ring!

Comment

• Nice win for Spence. That's exactly how you treat an Algieri level fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      Feel sorry for cunningham, this is a very tough comeback fight at cruiser and could be his last.
                      Agreed! Hopfully USS Cunningham has a day job!

Comment

Working...
                      X