Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence Jr. vs Chris Algieri, Glowacki vs Cunningham - PBC on NBC [4/16]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. Great fight. Glowacki was GASSED in the last couple rounds. I've got him winning 117-110

Comment

• Originally posted by Jloro View Post
      Damn Cunningham controlled the fight for the most parts. Would have won easily if he boxed the entire time
      He thought he was a rooster or a dog

Comment

• Great fight. Huck vs glowacki rematch hopefully soon

Comment

• Cunningham's balance was all over the place tonight. Is he shot? Tried very hard but wasn't sharp.

Glowacki was very sharp for 6/7 rounds. But gassed badly afterwards. Nice counter-puncher, but beatable.

Comment

• What a damn good fight.
            That is how you leave it all in the ring. Props too both warriors they deserve every penny they made tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              That one in the 9th (or 10th?) was legit. The jab put Cunningham down, he just had that little shove to go with it.
              That wasn't a shove, that was an elbow.

Comment

• PBC almost always has perfect scorecards, too.

Comment

• Steve looked lethargic in there though. I know he wasn't weighting in much over 200 when he was at heavyweight, but I wonder if getting below 200 at his age had an effect

Comment

• Love CW right now. Really hope to see more of Glowacki and interested in Cunningham again now that he's at his natural weight. Would be down with either guy in a rematch against Huck

Comment

• Don't think I've seen many fights with that many KD's that were that much fun to watch over 12 rounds. Tarver should take note & start offering cash settlements for his PED ****....although he broke as **** so he probably can't offer anything more than like 20 bucks & a free grande card from starbucks that only needs one more punch.

Lets go Spence!!!!!! Get outta get that CAGE Algieri!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X