Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBE (Floyd) to Bradley: "I had it a draw"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd a jackass....like how he think manny lost all Marquez fights.....but wont stand for anybody to say he lost to Castillo

Comment

I think Broner called Fat Dan or whoever did this story & did his impression of J'Leon Love to make Floyd look stupid. There is no way I'm buying Floyd had this fight 7-5 Bradley to end up with a draw.

If this is true at best its Floyd blowing smoke as a promoter to maybe get Bradley on the table for Spence or some other Mayweather/PBC guy he's down with at some future date. Or maybe signing him at a future date or just building more relationships with fighters in general. I just doubt a reasonable cat who's into boxing on Floyd's level could have that fight a honest draw even if you added a feed of Jim Lampley giving a play by play where he's hyping punches Tim missed & giving a pro-Tim narrative to the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by larrys.o.g View Post
        And after Bradley insulted Mayweather..
        Bradley comes and goes. Before MayPac he was bashing Floyd; after MayPac he was bashing Manny and praising Floyd.

Floyd's a general though. Goes to see Bradley and makes sure nobody sees him go, so he can talk to him directly without fanfare and share some encouragement. Come on Floyd, recruit him!

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        Floyd a jackass....like how he think manny lost all Marquez fights
        He should have. Especially the third.

Comment

than mayweather is dumber than i thought...

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Floyd is being dishonest here. Nothing good comes from dishonesty because people will now question whether whether Floyd really thinks he beast PAC, or whether he really has doubts about PACs injury
            You are dishonest everytime you post, so for you to complain about someone else's dishonesty holds no water.

Comment

I think Floyd is out of his mind if he scored the fight a draw. That said, Floyd used the same logic, turning the sound off watching again, slow mo etc, that most of the critics in this thread used relative to the Floyd/Manny fight.

This is a perfect example of what the real problem is. Floyd, like a lot of NSB, can't bring himself to give credit to someone they hate. So he uses the same ******ed logic the Spoon23, daggum, rath, ADOP2, GODFR33 and others do to judge a fight.

The logic isn't ******ed just when Floyd uses it, its ******ed all the time, regardless of who uses it.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 04-11-2016, 09:11 AM.

Comment

If there was no kd, could have been a draw. I saw the 7th rd as a slip, though!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
                  this is Mayweather just saying that cause bradley is black and he repping the home team or he just wants to take a another jab at his former lifetime rival or a lil bit of both.
                  This... Mayweather is biased as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
                    If there was no kd, could have been a draw. I saw the 7th rd as a slip, though!
                    How could it be a slip? Pacquiao clearly punched him in the face and he went down. Bradley balance sucked last fight.

Comment

I have seen some neutral posters here give Bradley 5 rounds. I don't know, I saw 3 rounds. I'll have to rewatch the fight but I remember feeling Bradley clearly lost and was ineffective.

Comment

Working...
                      X