Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Pacquiao Was Very Strong For The Entire Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny sweeped bradley 3-0. Arum wont let manny retire he'll pimp him out until he cant sell him anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      teddy is that u? dont feel bad teddy, roach will always be the better trainer. lmao!!!!
      Is that why Manny was laying flat on his face for 2 minutes vs Marquez? Ohhh I see. How about khan? How about Ruslan? He switched trainers after taking so many punches that he'll be lucky to not be drinking his food from a straw later on. Got beat by Floyd twice too...yep, excellent catchweight trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
        because of the post i quoted u fool! that was my whole point of this! floyd sr. made a statement that manny will have no chance against the bradley that fought rios. thats why i said knowing crackhead, he will never give manny any credit regardless. thats when u came in all butt hurt over your lover floyd.
        butt hurt crying about not giving credit when pac was trashed for years leading up to that fight even after the fight.
        And again moron, I'm stating that Manny couldn't even give Floyd credit when he lost to him, he just whined like a little girl. Manny was a sore loser with excuses. So in case you missed it, I'll say it again. You have to give respect to get it. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          Much like Manny has never given Floyd credit for completely out boxing him
          Floyd backpeddled and excessively clinched and hugged against an opponent with a torn rotator cuff and still managed to lose 4 rounds.

Comment

Is that why Manny was laying flat on his face for 2 minutes vs Marquez? Ohhh I see. How about khan? How about Ruslan? He switched trainers after taking so many punches that he'll be lucky to not be drinking his food from a straw later on. Got beat by Floyd twice too...yep, excellent catchweight trainer.
            hell yeah that ko was brutal. sent pac to bed early hahahah.

get a grip of yourself teddy, all jokes aside, i think u're an amazing trainer and what u did with bradley is undeniable but i just feel roach is the better trainer. no hard feelings and hey, i'll be cheering for u and bradley in your next fight.

Comment

And again moron, I'm stating that Manny couldn't even give Floyd credit when he lost to him, he just whined like a little girl. Manny was a sore loser with excuses. So in case you missed it, I'll say it again. You have to give respect to get it. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
              i dont give a fack what your stating, hint the post "why are u bringing up floyd".

and the bolded part, u just answer your own question smart guy hahahahah!!!!

Comment

Poor f@g and ***** s, Manny hurt their feelings! Fight is over, move on and suck some

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                  Floyd backpeddled and excessively clinched and hugged against an opponent with a torn rotator cuff and still managed to lose 4 rounds.
                  Manny could not beat Floyd no matter what. People can say what they want, excuses can be made, but the truth is champions find a way to win, Manny couldn't and he lost. If he was really injured, then he indeed did a disservice to his fans, and everyone else. Is that Floyd's fault or Mannys?

Comment

So everyone gives bradley a hard time, and then they expect Manny to get full credit, and THEN cry and insult when he doesn't ...you "fans" are amazing.

Bradley did fine, his moved well, his hands were quick, he hit Manny with his own good shots.

And to the moron I'm quoting, Bradley DID indeed stop Rios, he hurt Rios and Brandon made the choice to quit.

Manny is a great fighter, and Tim is also a great fighter, so everyone should give Bradley his respect.
                    Amen brother!

Comment

Good to see that Timbo is finally making peace with the fact that Manny is his daddy

Everybody knew, even after the first match that Pac was the superior fighter

This 3rd match was completely unnecessary, waste of time for Pacquiao

Comment

Working...
                      X