No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Pacquiao Was Very Strong For The Entire Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    So everyone gives bradley a hard time, and then they expect Manny to get full credit, and THEN cry and insult when he doesn't ...you "fans" are amazing.

Bradley did fine, his moved well, his hands were quick, he hit Manny with his own good shots.

And to the moron I'm quoting, Bradley DID indeed stop Rios, he hurt Rios and Brandon made the choice to quit.

Manny is a great fighter, and Tim is also a great fighter, so everyone should give Bradley his respect.

Like for real fans are so quick to diss boxers even the one who put up a good fight and fight everyone ....tim did a great job but pac is pac...this tim beat always every other WW

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
      Floyd Sr ate his own words.
      knowing crackhead there's gonna be something else as to why bradley lost. crackhead will never give manny the credit.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
        knowing crackhead there's gonna be something else as to why bradley lost. crackhead will never give manny the credit.
        Much like Manny has never given Floyd credit for completely out boxing him

Comment

Much like Manny has never given Floyd credit for completely out boxing him
          floyd pulling off the win yes, completely outbox him no. manny never made prediction before a fight that he's gonna win unlike what sr. claim will happen with bradley against pac, which is the topic at hand, why are u talking about floyd again?

Comment

Much respect for bradley. but he shouldn't have left joel diaz. teddy atlas is a ****ing poser.

Comment

" Pacquiao Was Very Strong For The Entire Fight"

yeah pac is back on peds. did you see his back acne for the floyd fight? floyd still schooled a fully roided pac. Bradley should have gotten some of the good stuff to have made this a level playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                floyd pulling off the win yes, completely outbox him no. manny never made prediction before a fight that he's gonna win unlike what sr. claim will happen with bradley against pac, which is the topic at hand, why are u talking about floyd again?
                You're the one whining about Manny not getting credit, I'm saying to get respect, you have to give it. I could care less what Floyd Sr said...absolutely do not care. I'm talking about the fighters. Floyd is 10 times the fighter his old man was and his opinion means nothing to me. Stop crying and be happy your guy won, but accept that he cannot give credit to losing to the best of this era.

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                  Much respect for bradley. but he shouldn't have left joel diaz. teddy atlas is a ****ing poser.
                  Why is he a poser? Tim did his best, and it wasn't quite good enough. Tim was never out on his feet, he didn't injure anything this time, he got hit with less clean shots than previous fights.

Why don't you go become a trainer? Let's see how you do. Stupid armchair trainers

Comment

You're the one whining about Manny not getting credit, I'm saying to get respect, you have to give it. I could care less what Floyd Sr said...absolutely do not care. I'm talking about the fighters. Floyd is 10 times the fighter his old man was and his opinion means nothing to me. Stop crying and be happy your guy won, but accept that he cannot give credit to losing to the best of this era.
                    because of the post i quoted u fool! that was my whole point of this! floyd sr. made a statement that manny will have no chance against the bradley that fought rios. thats why i said knowing crackhead, he will never give manny any credit regardless. thats when u came in all butt hurt over your lover floyd.
                    butt hurt crying about not giving credit when pac was trashed for years leading up to that fight even after the fight.

Comment

Why is he a poser? Tim did his best, and it wasn't quite good enough. Tim was never out on his feet, he didn't injure anything this time, he got hit with less clean shots than previous fights.

Why don't you go become a trainer? Let's see how you do. Stupid armchair trainers
                      teddy is that u? dont feel bad teddy, roach will always be the better trainer. lmao!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X