Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua - clear PED usage, but . .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
    How is it clear? His physique is attainable with disciplined training and good genetics.

Plus I bet the cameras make him look bigger than he actually is.
    Lol you are adorable.

The fight fans who still believe that drug tests tell the story and that only some use PED's are like young WWE fans who still want to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Some of y'all need to stop accusing anyone with a great physique to be on roids. We all have different genetic makeups and Joshua has always had a chiseled physique.

I guess you're also 100% sure that Wlad and Haye are also on roids?
      Holy ***** to the first part.

Absolutely to the second part.

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
        The person who started this thread is some one who has a degree in nutrition and exercise science.

Some one who also was very involved with sports and weight lifting.

Some one who also has studied the history of weight-lifting and body building.

Please dude I urge you to talk with people that educated in these fields.

It's okay if these guys do PEDs. The transparency is what I'm looking for with the sport it self.
        You are talking to someone who doesn't buy one inch of your Bu!!****. You are insecure and that's okay, Joshua looks like a version of Charles Martin that lifts a few days a week....You act like he would have to kill himself 8 hours a day to look like that...

200 sit ups , leg routine and upperbody routine plus boxing.....3-4 months months at the most and Martin would look like Joshua..Provided of course he eats a good diet also.

Comment

Originally posted by No Tomorrow View Post
          Holy ***** to the first part.

Absolutely to the second part.
          You're saying Joshua never had a ripped physique before?

Do you mean a boxer can't possible get a body like AJ, Wlad and Haye without steroids?

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
            You are talking to someone who doesn't buy one inch of your Bu!!****. You are insecure and that's okay, Joshua looks like a version of Charles Martin that lifts a few days a week....You act like he would have to kill himself 8 hours a day to look like that...

200 sit ups , leg routine and upperbody routine plus boxing.....3-4 months months at the most and Martin would look like Joshua..Provided of course he eats a good diet also.
            Holy crap, are you trolling or just completely ignorant?

Charles Martin would need to cut a good amount fat, and then go on a very calorie-counting-intense bulk (minimize fat gains so he doesn't need to cut again-for as long), which would take much longer than 3-4 months.

Charles Martin has a much higher bodyfat % than AJ, despite being about the same weight (244 AJ, 245 Charles).
            Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 04-09-2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
              Holy crap, are you trolling or just completely ignorant?

Charles Martin would need to cut a good amount fat, and then go on a very calorie-counting-intense bulk (minimize fat gains so he doesn't need to cut again-for as long), which would take much longer than 3-4 months.

Charles Martin has a much higher bodyfat % than AJ, despite being about the same weight (244 AJ, 245 Charles).

So he would need to go the gym like 3 days a week on top of his boxing and have a strict diet...What part had't I addressed? Okay so it takes 8 months-1 year...Joshua has been working on his physique for years...

And why would cutting the fat and building the muscle be two separate things?...Sounds like the typical work harder not smarter stuff gym rats say.

3 months dedicated with a personal trainer and nutritionist and I could put on 20 pounds of muscle easy....now that's me..I put on weight and lose it in a way I'm sure some boxers would love but surely these athlete can not only match this but go beyond

I'm not trolling, I don't think Tim Bradley would let you touch him with a steroid for all the money in the world and look at his physique and he gets fat as **** between fights.... Man some of us just have better genetics and I'm not professional athlete so I'm not just talking myself up, If i thought I was that great I'd be fighting myself ...

Comment

So he would need to go the gym like 3 days a week on top of his boxing and have a strict diet...What part had't I addressed? Okay so it takes 8 months-1 year...Joshua has been working on his physique for years...

And why would cutting the fat and building the muscle be two separate things?...Sounds like the typical work harder not smarter stuff gym rats say.

3 months dedicated with a personal trainer and nutritionist and I could put on 20 pounds of muscle easy....now that's me..I put on weight and lose it in a way I'm sure some boxers would love but surely these athlete can not only match this but go beyond

I'm not trolling, I don't think Tim Bradley would let you touch him with a steroid for all the money in the world and look at his physique and he gets fat as **** between fights.... Man some of us just have better genetics and I'm not professional athlete so I'm not just talking myself up, If i thought I was that great I'd be fighting myself ...
                You don't build muscle while cutting fat. This only happens for someone who has never done physical exercise/not use to the strains of exercise, aka, "newbie gains". Otherwise, gaining muscle mass while cutting fat is literally impossible. In order to cut fat, you need to be on a calorie deficit. In order to build muscle, you need to be on a calorie surplus.

20 pounds of muscle in three months is literally impossible unless you have newbie gains. Hell, even steroids probably couldn't do that much that quickly.

This is why it gets more difficult. The more muscle you have, and exercise you regularly do, the older you are, the harder it gets to add more muscle. For the average gym goer who actually exercises and works out regularly, I would say 1-1.5 pounds of muscle a month is a good goal to set. This isn't factoring professional athletes who would struggle even more (depending on sport of course).

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/mus...otential.html/
                Last edited by UNBIASED BOXING; 04-09-2016, 08:23 PM.

Comment

joshua most definitely is on steroids. hi looks like a real steroid fanatic.

Comment

Hahaha. Okay bud

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                      You're saying Joshua never had a ripped physique before?

Do you mean a boxer can't possible get a body like AJ, Wlad and Haye without steroids?
                      Correct. PEDs are involved to attain their physiques.

Comment

Working...
                      X