Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Demolishes Martin in Two, Captures IBF Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    Agreed.

What the **** was that? An early stoppage, a defending champion who'd get beaten by every top 20 guy in his division, and a new crowned champion who still hasn't fought anybody worth of note

AJ is one good counter away from being this eras Frank Bruno.
    Haye and Ortiz would KO him.
    Why do people keep saying this about AJ and ignore the leader of the bum squad?

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
      Joshua is still unproven and therefore a hypejob until he beats anyone. Based on the Dillian Whyte performance, he gets stopped by the likes of Haye and outboxed by the likes of fury.
      Hyped by whom?

Not people in the know and most importantly not by Joshua himself.

This "slick" south paw was made to miss with every shot he threw.

I still at the moment would slightly favour Fury. He will not plant his feet and try and stop Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        I bet you BUM SQUAD Wilder is saying right now, oh hell no, gimme some unknown unranked BUM after Povetkin ! Hahahahahaaaa
        Are you assuming he is going to beat Povetkin? I think Wilder's HW title reign is going to permanently end with that fight.

Even if he wins in Russia, he then has to worry about passing the drug test

Comment

Originally posted by Djanxx View Post
          Why do people keep saying this about AJ and ignore the leader of the bum squad?
          Because olympic pedigree, record, how you win doesn't matter unless you are American. We've seen this with many other fighters in the past two years.

Comment

UK 12 , USA 9 world champions right now

Comment

Originally posted by ussy View Post
              Switched to watching mma a year ago and not disappointed, boxing is so boring these days.
              Why even bother coming here to post then? Go away and enjoy your mma.

Comment

Joshua will outbox Fury and brutally KHTFO inside four rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
                  Hyped by whom?

I still at the moment would slightly favour Fury. He will not plant his feet and try and stop Joshua.
                  He is the biggest hype job in the sport...

The UK media talk about him like he is a black Jesus.

Comment

Originally posted by ianjamsie View Post
                    Hyped by whom?

I know people who know boxing aren't hyping him, but it's so annoying being from the UK and hearing all the hype from people who know nothing about boxing. Fury beats him based on what I've seen, and that's not a knock against Joshua because he's basically a novice. But fury isn't the only guy I think beats him. Haye beats him too unless his suspect chin gets checked. The jury is out on Wlad and whether he really has what it takes any more so who knows there. Wilder probably loses to AJ to be honest but until he actually does these things the hype is going to be annoying to me. The guy has potential but everything is coming too early for him. If Hearn isn't ****** he'll be kept away from the very very top guys for a while, he needs to learn a bit as the Whyte fight showed.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      He is the biggest hype job in the sport...The UK media talk about him like he is a black Jesus.
                      Wrong. Wilder owns that distinction.

Comment

Working...
                      X