Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Demolishes Martin in Two, Captures IBF Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    martin doesn't know how to count and apparently and neither do you
    It's obvious he was trying to stay down for the count as long as possible. He stood right up. Wasn't hurt at all.

Comment

Here we go with the bad count, like Martin didn't almost stay down after the first knockdown. He got cold c@cked take it like a man. Cong**** to both Joshua, props to both men for stepping in the ring and coming out intact with no hospital trips. Hell Martin just showed hella sportsmanship, we can too.

Comment

Stoppage was early but I think he was DONE

Joshua is going to be difficult to beat

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          Since when do they step fights at 9?

Jesus. He literally stood right up.
          Bruh, the ref was counting RIGHT IN HIS FACE he tried to be cute and get up at 9.5. You can't leave that to chance.

Comment

Two knockdowns and counted out.

Easy.

Comment

Martin was one of the biggest bums to ever win a HW title. I don't generally call fighters bums, but Martin was such a bum and I've been saying it for months.

He was scared from the get go, didn't land a single punch.

You have to blame the IBF for this... They inexplicably had Martin ranked high enough to where he could fight for a title shot. When he finally fought for a title against Glazkov, he became the most undeserving champion in history.

Joshua has power, and we all know that. But this fight didn't do much to convince me that he's on the elite level yet.

To make matters worse, Martin did the whole, get up at 10 thing to make it seem like he wanted to fight (he didn't).

I think Duhaupas would've KOed Martin. Eric Molina too!

Comment

Since when do they step fights at 9?

Jesus. He literally stood right up.
                I saw him count 10. LMBO! I new Martin was garbage but man is he garbage.
                I had Joshua winning by KO in 7. I guess I underestimated how crappy Martins skills are.

Comment

Just how many people are THAT bad at math!!!! Martin failed the 10 count PERIOD! So many people said Martin was more skilled!!!! BS!!!! Martin was not in Joshua's league, period! And the count doesn't matter anyway!!! Joshua would have floored him again for another 10 count!

Comment

It's obvious he was trying to stay down for the count as long as possible. He stood right up. Wasn't hurt at all.
                    "Wasn't hurt at all" lol, you really are a ******.

Comment

Martin quit. He saw the ref counting right in his face. Ref even took his time to give Martin a chance but Martin wanted no more.

This guy showed up for his paycheck, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                      X