Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Stripped, Rigondeaux vs. Flores Ordered For Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Stripped, Rigondeaux vs. Flores Ordered For Belt

On January 7, 2016, the WBA Championships Committee issued Resolution No. 201601070612 clarifying the status of the super bantamweight division. The Resolution named Guillermo Rigondeaux as Champion in Recess and authorized WBA champion Scott Quigg to participate in a unification bout with IBF champion Carl Frampton via special permit conditioned on the winner facing Rigondeaux as the next opponent. The Resolution was provided to Frampton's representatives the following day.

[Click Here To Read More]

Clear blatant duck when you get your title stripped for not fighting your mandatory. How embarrassing and very cowardly of Frampton. Canelo should take notes.

Comment

Good for the WBA. Frampton was smart to duck Rigo. Whatever happened to the good old days when fighters fought whoever was put in front of them? Big reason I respect the UFC and their system. Champions fight whoever is next on deck. Wish boxing could do that, but the alphabet mafia is the issue there.

Comment

Really thought he would fight Rigo. Disappointed with Carl.

Comment

Is he really THAT scared, my goodness

Comment

Can't blame him. He's moving up in weight for not only the more lucrative and popular fight, but also for the more exciting fight.

Comment

Who cares about rat face rigo.

I had all kinds of excitement for rigo, but he doesn't give a crap about the fans, prices himself out, is delusional about his place in this sort.

Move on...

Comment

Wow. I was a pretty big Frampton supporter but I can't support this, he is a coward. Another case of that weak ass diva mentality that is plaguing the sport. Forget him.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  Good for the WBA. Frampton was smart to duck Rigo. Whatever happened to the good old days when fighters fought whoever was put in front of them? Big reason I respect the UFC and their system. Champions fight whoever is next on deck. Wish boxing could do that, but the alphabet mafia is the issue there.
                  No kidding man, schit is weak.

Comment

dont blame him,, more money and more interesting fights at 126

Comment

Working...
                    X