Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Stripped, Rigondeaux vs. Flores Ordered For Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
    Except a certain someone called Lomachenko, whom Rigonduck cowardly ducked pricing himself out of the fight, denying us boxing fans a fight for the ages between the two best amateurs in history. Rigo deserves hate and scorn for making impossible such an important match
    He didn't price himself out. They offered him 500k. Why would he take 500k to move up in weight against a more dangerous opponent, when he made 750k for donaire?

Comment

Haymon fighter just being a Haymon fighter guys can't blame him for talking big then not following through it was always in the cards to be this way . Wouldn't it be some funny **** if Rigo becomes superchamp by people just avoiding him and vacating
      Last edited by DannYankee; 04-08-2016, 12:17 AM.

Comment

... King Rigo is the true king.......................

Comment

I don't think he cares. Belts are becoming obsolete and with the amount of Boxing organisations and weight divisions around today means he can pic 'n' mix without having to fear loss of livelihood. This is one aspect where the UFC is superior to boxing.

Comment

This is a duck I really don't mind.
            Rigo should have stayed an amateur.
            His mentality inside the ring (i.e. win no matter how boring it takes, i dont care what the fans say) just isnt for the pros.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
              Good for the WBA. Frampton was smart to duck Rigo. Whatever happened to the good old days when fighters fought whoever was put in front of them? Big reason I respect the UFC and their system. Champions fight whoever is next on deck. Wish boxing could do that, but the alphabet mafia is the issue there.
              Except Silva wouldn't fight Jones because they were friends and Jones had the same excuse. Weak.

Comment

Originally posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
                This is a duck I really don't mind.
                Rigo should have stayed an amateur.
                His mentality inside the ring (i.e. win no matter how boring it takes, i dont care what the fans say) just isnt for the pros.
                Go watch Doniaire again plz , he WRECKED him , do you feel Floyd shouldve been a pro??

Comment

I'm glad the WBA stuck to their guns and stripped him of the belt, i'm so tired of these boxing diva's who keep ducking good fights. Hopefully the same thing happens to Canelo if he doesn't fight GGG

Comment

Where were they going to fight? On cuba?

Anyways, didn't see this coming.........

Comment

Flores is already scheduled to fight on May 7th?

Shrug whatever. They stripped Rigondeaux just to give significance to Frampton/Quigg, and then gave the belt back afterwards. There was never any intention on anyone's part to have Rigondeaux face Frampton or Quigg.

Comment

Working...
                      X